Hertz Dealer Yay (: Suggestions?

Kiean123

LOL I have one 10" SSA Icon hooked up to a Sundown 1200w amp; I have the gains real low, the bass cut on the head unit and the sub channel at -10 :D I'm currently running CDT midbasses and Infinity tweets, but I'm going full active with the Hertz speakers.

Sorry for the threadjack...which cdt's u running? How do u like them? going to b adding m6's to my doors, active from 80-100ish up to 250ish, gonna play with it and see what i like, bridged off a t600-4...if i ever get off my lazy ass and get some pods done...thank u!!

I'm running ES-06's in my doors...going to move those to the rear once I get the Hertz units in.

Hope you get an awesome deal. Lots of people that run them like them. Personally if I'm gonna spend serious money on a set of expensive comps its best do your research. I was devistated when I found out hertz is made in china :-(

I thought they where made in Italy or France or Spain

Hope you get an awesome deal. Lots of people that run them like them. Personally if I'm gonna spend serious money on a set of expensive comps its best do your research. I was devistated when I found out hertz is made in china :-(

proof

i always thought they were made in italy

thats what my box said anyway..

I think the knock-off's are made in China...the real thing is made in Italy by elettromedia (at least that's what my box says).

Nevermind; I missed a whole page of posts. :rofl:

The box says (all over) that they're manufactured by Elettromedia. Then, on an inside flap, it lists an address for Elettromedia in Italy. Nowhere on the box or on the speakers or crossovers does it specifically say "Made in XXXXX". :shrug:

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

P.R.C

Peoples

Republic

Of

China

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

LOL I have one 10" SSA Icon hooked up to a Sundown 1200w amp; I have the gains real low, the bass cut on the head unit and the sub channel at -10 :D I'm currently running CDT midbasses and Infinity tweets, but I'm going full active with the Hertz speakers.

Sorry for the threadjack...which cdt's u running? How do u like them? going to b adding m6's to my doors, active from 80-100ish up to 250ish, gonna play with it and see what i like, bridged off a t600-4...if i ever get off my lazy ass and get some pods done...thank u!!

I'm running ES-06's in my doors...going to move those to the rear once I get the Hertz units in.

proof

I think the knock-off's are made in China...the real thing is made in Italy by elettromedia (at least that's what my box says).

The box says (all over) that they're manufactured by Elettromedia. Then, on an inside flap, it lists an address for Elettromedia in Italy. Nowhere on the box or on the speakers or crossovers does it specifically say "Made in XXXXX". :shrug:

I thought they were made in italy aswell. Over the past couple of years hertz dealers have popped up everywhere. I thinks due to the fact they are being manufactured in "cxxxa" now.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Sounds good, ray. I shall barter with the dealer Saturday and see what I can get out of him for the ESK's..I'll let you know how that goes.. I'm sure he'll give me a good deal since I'm going to this guy for my moms system and mine. What amp do you recommend your customers for the esk 165's and what rms to run them at?!

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

-Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only

-(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils

-Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz

-Audioque 1200D amplifier

A tribe called quest... ftw

Hertz he4 at a min.

Im also a phoenix gold dealer so i do alot of sd500.4's

The audison sr4 is sweet too

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

The hell is wrong with people and things made in china... damn near 90% of the electronics in your house is made in china.. its still quality goods, if you buy shit, you get shit, if you buy from a respected company, you`ll get a quality product. Majority of the time it doesnt matter where its made, doesnt mean the quality is any less less because its from china. It just means the companies can afford to keep you from paying monstrous amounts for the same items... im not supporting moving factories to china, im just saying stop being so critical... damn.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

proof

I thought they were made in italy aswell. Over the past couple of years hertz dealers have popped up everywhere. I thinks due to the fact they are being manufactured in "cxxxa" now.

being made in italy or china has nothign to do with a company signing more dealers to make thier brand larger.

proof

being made in italy or china has nothign to do with a company signing more dealers to make thier brand larger.

I think what he is trying to imply is that manufacturing in China made it more affordable so their dealer base has grown. I have no idea if/how their prices have been altered though.

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Hertz he4 at a min.

Im also a phoenix gold dealer so i do alot of sd500.4's

The audison sr4 is sweet too

I am loving Phoenix Gold's whole new line. AAMP has really turned them around and those SD amps are just sexy. At dealer cost they are actually fairly priced too. I am itching for my guy to show me the new Elite line though, I want to hear what that 1600w sub sounds like.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived