Yates Posted March 15, 2012 Report Posted March 15, 2012 Does anyone know any good ones not to fancy just want a head unit to run my 2 18's and 4 6x9's
988216855 Posted March 15, 2012 Report Posted March 15, 2012 Does anyone know any good ones not to fancy just want a head unit to run my 2 18's and 4 6x9's kenwood excelon decks.
sprkn_ranger Posted March 15, 2012 Report Posted March 15, 2012 Yea I'm very happy with my kenwood kdc x895 Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
988216855 Posted March 15, 2012 Report Posted March 15, 2012 Yea I'm very happy with my kenwood kdc x895 i got the x395. i been happy with it so far. i've had it for 2 months or so.
doug118 Posted March 17, 2012 Report Posted March 17, 2012 Find an older Alpine on eBay. Mine was made is 2004 and I'll never buy a new head unit as long as this one is still working 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
bumonskateboard6 Posted March 17, 2012 Report Posted March 17, 2012 I have one for sale... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/130628-pioneer-premier-avic-f90bt/page__fromsearch__1 Current Systems: 2011 BMW 335i Hertz HDP1 DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber 2002 Acura TlKenwood DNX9980HD2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 CoilsDC 3.5kHertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 RearHertz HDP4 AmpDC Power Engineering 260 Amp AltBig 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0XS Power D2400 Up Front i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch... going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box... Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth. A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?
jmanjr82 Posted March 17, 2012 Report Posted March 17, 2012 I also have a kenwood KDC X589 very solid deck I am selling.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.