(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

Even though he put his self out there like that Im trying my hardest not to be mean because you gotta start somewere. He just needs to practice, but not on other peoples shit, lol

I agree, your being alot more mature than I am though.. I couldn't help it. You should learn about car audio before trying to do that though don'tcha think?

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

You are number one on my list of people to ban when stupidity becomes a bannable offense around here. Im going to leave this open in hopes that people will continue to pile on and you'll maybe just maybe realize that you don't have half a clue.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You are number one on my list of people to ban when stupidity becomes a bannable offense around here. Im going to leave this open in hopes that people will continue to pile on and you'll maybe just maybe realize that you don't have half a clue.

to late.. I informed him of his final warning of posting stupid stuff that makes no sense. Warned him that the sword was being sharpened. He didn't listen

the end is now

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

to late.. I informed him of his final warning of posting stupid stuff that makes no sense. Warned him that the sword was being sharpened. He didn't listen

the end is now

:ninja:

I knew I felt the nuke dropping. :D

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Wow.. way to troll for some youtube channel views, maybe if your work was worth looking at you wouldnt need to troll for views... " get it done right" as the head unit is dangling from wires... and the mystery amp..lol wtf is that? That Lumina is a pathetic example of install work.. OP needs to learn how to do shit right before claiming to "do it right" and hackin up someone elses ride. Hack.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived