2007 TBSS 4 sa8v2s in a 6th order. *New Mosconi processor and 4 channel amp*

fuck yeah just like mine but faster all i got into it its k&n air instake and a diablosport trinity and all my system

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

fuck yeah just like mine but faster all i got into it its k&n air instake and a diablosport trinity and all my system

I wish I could have got a white one man, I'm jealous. Have you had any issues with your tranny? *knocks on wood*

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I wish I could have got a white one man, I'm jealous. Have you had any issues with your tranny? *knocks on wood*

not at all and a im the same with u i always want a black one but when i boughted that was the only color avalible so iwas exited and i bought that one

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

I'm so pumped for this build.

Moar please

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

not at all and a im the same with u i always want a black one but when i boughted that was the only color avalible so iwas exited and i bought that one

im hoping to take some ideas from your build. You're going big are you walling it?

Glad to see the TB is soon to be back on the road.

Its been a long time. im excited to start this build. I havent had the chance to work on one of my systems in a long time. I might have to go to fresno and have ray tune it after what you were telling me the other day. I am not looking forward to the 3 hour drive when i finish it.

What motor do these have? LS2 i think....

its has an LS2 but its a little different. its was built by a guy thats known for building racing engines in Oxnard, CA. companys name is Detweiler. Cants wait to get a bigger cam and meth system for it.

I'm so pumped for this build.

Moar please

thanks brother, i am too. Im hoping to have all the stuff soon. still need wire, a deck, and, batts.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

You had me at TBSS.

EDIT: mine.

TBSS1.jpg

Beautiful. I want those stock wheels.

no wall I want some free space but you'll se its Gonna be sexy and loud at the same time

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com

Archived