Sonic Electronix

I Bought A World record extreme van

Wonder how the Village of Sherman is gonna appreciate this thing. I know they hate heavy empty straight trucks, But this thing is my god.

Congrat's on the purchase though!

lol...i aint to worried about them. All the cops like me there and plus it aint like i drive it daily. One of the cops here use to install at circuit city.

I might drive it around town the first day i get it and hope i dont get caught lol

Must be nice lol.

And I want to be there and follow when you do it. Lol.

lol you might think its a good idea but it aint haha. I dont have much patients so this thing is going to piss me off alot and there are going to be some shit flying all over the place lol.

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

someone on my face book was like i got outbid on miceal hughes by $1!!! and was so upset by it.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

yeah i just kept hitting rebid and got lucky and the very last second my bid went thru and it said i won. It was crazy im so glad my phone worked worth a fuck that day. I really didnt expect to win, and i didnt even want to be in that deep on the van but next thing you know my limit of 800 went to 1000, 1100 and then finally 1200 lol

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

Wonder how the Village of Sherman is gonna appreciate this thing. I know they hate heavy empty straight trucks, But this thing is my god.

Congrat's on the purchase though!

lol...i aint to worried about them. All the cops like me there and plus it aint like i drive it daily. One of the cops here use to install at circuit city.

I might drive it around town the first day i get it and hope i dont get caught lol

Must be nice lol.

And I want to be there and follow when you do it. Lol.

lol you might think its a good idea but it aint haha. I dont have much patients so this thing is going to piss me off alot and there are going to be some shit flying all over the place lol.

With this, patience might help lol.

But I could at least say I got to see the thing drive through there, and move. But anyway LOL.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

thats my plan big chief

I live in Saint Louis, MO. When this is done, I'm coming for a visit! lol. Can't wait to see this bro!

Come up to springfield il some time for around august. My team hold a show with a local shop and the last 2 years we have had 70 competitors. Looking to get close to 100 this year

Count me in! I'll be there man!

___________________________________________________________________________________

-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe-

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

-Planet Audio AC2000.2 Amplifier-

Anarchy Series 2-Channel Amplifier

RMS Power Rating

2 ohms: 700 Watts x 2 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Archived