SnowDrifter Posted March 20, 2012 Report Posted March 20, 2012 Probably not affordable to pretty much everyone, but WOW! http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/03/16/first-commercial-spaceship-to-launch-to-space-station-april-30/ Quote ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
SnowDrifter Posted March 21, 2012 Author Report Posted March 21, 2012 I know, right? That would make a sweet raffle for a huge rock concert or something Quote ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Jskiles Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 I gues I know where I'm going on vacation. In 100 years Quote 2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build) 2 Sundown SCV-3000D 2 DC XL M1 with PSI reconesFocal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HPKenwood KDC-X798Knukonceptz OFC 1/0Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunkStock 110 amp alt 2013 Scion TC 2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200 Sundown components AA 50.2 for components Pioneer FH-X700BT Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back Mechman 240 alt http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Buildhttp://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox
Baydestrian Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 That would be so dope, The Universe is the most amazing thing, I have watched countless documentaries on it. Quote 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
inm Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 Didn't read that article specifically, so I'm not sure if it said this, but Ashton Kutcher is going to be on the maiden voyage. Anyway, I heard about this last year in my Physics class, my teacher was big into space and whatnot Quote On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Cardboardcat15 Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 I remember as kid thinking that this would happen sometime in the future. Guess I was right. Quote My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
Ballen194 Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 Commercial space flights will do wonders for the ozone. You think we have global warming now just wait til NASA or whoever owns this company starts burning thousands of gallons of fuel to get 3 richies to the space station DAILY or even hourly. damn Quote 98 Isuzu Rodeo Pioneer Deh-6300ub SUBS*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order AMP Banda 3500 Mids/Highs Pioneer EQ Clarion EQS746 ETC. Two 1/0 run's KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3 Shuriken BT-100 under the hood Shuriken BT-120 in the back
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.