Skullz Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 If your impeding traffic what do you expect from people, hell yes i'll fly you the bird if i think your intentionally blocking traffic. Attitudes like that get people hurt, injured and killed caused your to stupid to let them go or do the speed limit yourself. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
kraz1021 Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 i hate people tailgating me especially if im already running the speed limit but like other people said road rage isnt worth catching a case
iceman1575 Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 I was proceeding to reply to your inquiry, when my fucking iPad decided "hey, he doesn't need this" and proceeds to close the tab with my whole life story on what I do...FML. Long story short, you ride my ass, I'll hold your ass up as long as humanly possible. If you almost hit me then proceed to cut me off, I will follow your ass 'till PD lights you up. True story. POTATO!
Jaloosk Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 What's the big deal with just letting someone pass? "Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three." "Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."
vettedude102 Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 I usually just get over if I can, but if I can't I just slow down thinking they'll go around. 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
MIKE-2U Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 Brake check hard. Let them pass then ride there fuckig ass with hi beams on ! Bump music. Drive slower. Finger out the window. Speed off. Throw your drink at them. 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable (2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <------- Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd
getlocivic Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 i have full coverage insurance so i dont care of i get hit if somebody is riding my ass i brake check thier ass just yesterday i had some bitch following me so close i couldnt see her lights in the mirror so i stompd on the brakes and she musta had reaction time like a ninga bc she didnt hit me when that happend she dropped back a couple car lengths
NT_Hardcore Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 if im going the speed limit i just keep doing what im doing. they can deal with it or pass me. on the highway i try and stay in slower lanes as my blazer is slow as hell
Jaloosk Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 i have full coverage insurance so i dont care of i get hit if somebody is riding my ass i brake check thier ass just yesterday i had some bitch following me so close i couldnt see her lights in the mirror so i stompd on the brakes and she musta had reaction time like a ninga bc she didnt hit me when that happend she dropped back a couple car lengths I did that to someone once, and when they pulled up beside me they shot at my car with a ball bearing gun, blowing out my window and just missing my head. "Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three." "Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."
Lbox88 Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 I coast to as slow as 20 below the limit and see if they pass. they can fuck off, not going to give them my energy or time for being an asshole. UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.