LOWZ 94 Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 im doing a paper on careless drivers . im focusing mainly on people who drive to close to other cars give me your opinions on this. do you brake check ? slow down? give the good old finger out the window? piss them off back by not letting them pass you? ma HC 2502 dc xl 12 d2 kinetik 800 1/0 g lightning audio rockfosg cap MA cap
412 CVX Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 Put a used condom dispenser on the back of your trunk. Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
LUV bass Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 If I'm in an old crappy truck, I might brake check, not hard enough to actually get hit, but just wake them up a little bit. It kinda freaks some people out when I'm driving a manual and just downshift to slow down without ever hitting the brakes. haha 2008 Toyota Corolla -Skar VVX 12 D4 (2)-Skar SK1500.1-Pioneer DEH-80prs
Skullz Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 Define careless driving please? 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
hdorre Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 If we're on a single lane road, I just tap my brakes lightly. Not hard enough to really slow down.. Just enough to illuminate the brake light. If I'm on the highway, I generally see them come up on me. Before they get to me, I just move a lane over to the right.. And then go back to where I was. I dont give 'em the finger. It's not worth getting into a confrontation over. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Jaloosk Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 If we're on a single lane road, I just tap my brakes lightly. Not hard enough to really slow down.. Just enough to illuminate the brake light. If I'm on the highway, I generally see them come up on me. Before they get to me, I just move a lane over to the right.. And then go back to where I was. I dont give 'em the finger. It's not worth getting into a confrontation over. +1 Road rage isn't worth it. "Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three." "Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."
zack_e89 Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 If they really piss me off, I just go way too slow and if they try to pass I won't let them, lol. 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
blkgp_03 Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 If we're on a single lane road, I just tap my brakes lightly. Not hard enough to really slow down.. Just enough to illuminate the brake light. If I'm on the highway, I generally see them come up on me. Before they get to me, I just move a lane over to the right.. And then go back to where I was. I dont give 'em the finger. It's not worth getting into a confrontation over. +1 Road rage isn't worth it. +2 Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said: Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box. Tell him T-Fade sent you.
n8ball2013 Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 Heres an idea. How about get the fuck out of the way? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
SoCaLBaMF Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 Just wall your car.. so you dont have to see them. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.