omg_spoon Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 I read most of the posts and didn't see what I do. I usually drive 5-10 over the limit, so if someone comes up on me I move over. Then, when their front wheel is about at my back wheel, I downshift and gun it. Slow down, let them catch up again, and do it over. Funny how pissed some people get. Ain't my fault you can't keep up. This, cept sometimes the newer cars can keep up with me and it makes me depressed. 98 Mustang GTSinger 3202 12" Incriminator Death Penalties1 SAZ-2500dv22 D3100,1 D34002 Crescendo CZ-65SAX-100.2Door panels by Diablo Kustomz
TigerTony Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 I always get tailgated going down this road on my lunch hour, I drive about 25-30 usually on it. I don't mind when people tailgate me because that means I get to show them all kinds of Wonderful music. Or I let off my gas and coast if they are like right on my bumper. Just like pass me if there's no on coming traffic.
JEMT8 Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 Why is it my responsibilty I somebody is late to work? I always drive over the speed limit a little. Not enough to get me pulled over but if that isn't fast enough, go ahead and pass me. There really isn't a need to go 60 in a 40 and drive like you own the road. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Baydestrian Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 Why is it my responsibilty I somebody is late to work? I always drive over the speed limit a little. Not enough to get me pulled over but if that isn't fast enough, go ahead and pass me. There really isn't a need to go 60 in a 40 and drive like you own the road. I can't like posts so I'll just reply, exactly! Plus, at least here in Cali the speed limit is in the Bay Area is 65, some parts 55 but CHP will not pull you over if you are going under 10 over the speed limit which is the reason I go 72, only 7 over and have passed plenty of them with their radar guns out and they never blurp me. They are looking for the douchebags going 75+ and/or tailgating 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
OrionStang Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 I read most of the posts and didn't see what I do. I usually drive 5-10 over the limit, so if someone comes up on me I move over. Then, when their front wheel is about at my back wheel, I downshift and gun it. Slow down, let them catch up again, and do it over. Funny how pissed some people get. Ain't my fault you can't keep up. This, cept sometimes the newer cars can keep up with me and it makes me depressed. You need some boltons and a lot of dyno time. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
MIKE-2U Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 I like Orionstangs method ! LMAO do you know what i drive? and the gas? who needs to worry abouyt gas 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable (2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <------- Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd
omg_spoon Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 You need some boltons and a lot of dyno time. On a non PI 2v eh, maybe if I put a PI motor in when I blow this one up. 98 Mustang GTSinger 3202 12" Incriminator Death Penalties1 SAZ-2500dv22 D3100,1 D34002 Crescendo CZ-65SAX-100.2Door panels by Diablo Kustomz
david in germany Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 Gotta love German driving laws, giving the finger is against the law and you will be fined if caught (or even reported by another driver) Break checks are a possable jail term, they consider it a threat on the other persons life. People holding up traffic have harsher fines that the people speeding. German autobahn, if you can use the right lane for 20 seconds or more you MUST use it and clear all lanes to the left. driving in the center lane/lanes or left lane is only for people that are in a passing manuver. What do I do if someone is tailgatting me? I continue at my present speed and move to the right when the opportunity allows. If the person was a real di>k and I know my car is faster (sometimes is depending on what I am driving) I will move to the right, wait for them to get even with my car and take the fvck off and jump right back in front of them when I need to get back over when I pass again. I also drive with video cameras in the front and back of my car and keep anything questionalble on my hard drive just in case.
HotRodHam Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 slow down to atleast a quarter of the speed limit and dont let them pass me is what i do. if that doesnt work i do a really wide turn goin 3 mph then haul ass around the block get behind em n crank the system n ride there ass. 18" Sundown Zv4 D2JL 1000/1 V1XS Power D3200
Watch the bass Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 I know decal´s for the trunk, it say´s "come closer, i´m a poor shooter". "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.