will i have to bleed the brake lines if im just replacing the rotors and pads? ive only seen bleeding brake lines if you replace the caliper. im thinking all i have to do is unmount the caliper, get the rotor off, replace the pads and rotor, then put it back together. just seeing if this was true

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

No, but when you replace them, it's not a bad idea to flush (bleed them until fresh fuid comes out) the brake system to get rid of any moisture - because brake fluid is hydroscopic.

If you want to be sure whether or not you need to do so, go down to an auto store and get a test kit: they are little paper strips that change color based on how much moisure there is in the brake fluid.

ehh. just lookin for the easy way out. i know i probably should. just want to see if i absolutly had to.

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

Nope just put brake pads and rotors on and check brake fluid level after you are done you will be good to go. But like said above, its a good idea to flush out brake fluid!

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.