Some twins would work well...

haha if I wanted to blast $6k then i absolutely would.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

the first step for a big HP upgrade would be heads........but if you do heads then a cam is a good idea too

this can add up eally quick though

i would almost try to find a set of VORTEC heads off a 350 and have them machined to fit your block

bolting them on ive seen 60-80HP gains

it all comes down to money "how fast can you afford to go???"

I hope this helps ya out

I hear alot about heads but alot of different opinions. Some people say its better to get all aluminum to lower weight and improve performance, but then other people say Iron cast ones are better. And then a bunch of people say sending out the current ones to get polished and ported for the best.

It seems to me like getting aluminum ones would be the best for HP and wieght, but is probably more expensive?? Anyone know about it?

I got a set of summit racing aluminum heads on a 4 bolt main just sitting collecting dust in my garage, People who I found said cast heads were better honestly couldn't afford aluminum or loved to just pound on their cars - and before anyone rains down their opinion on cast heads I was kidding...... I have seen improved performance and my motor stayed cooler. I can get you the specs on valves and what not if your interested.

could always stroke it to a 383, but that wouldnt be cheap, aside from whats already been stated thats all i can think of

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

To be making that power, what exactly is already done to the motor?

I had it blueprinted to be exact in everyway. When i got the crate from Edelbrock it met "standards" but that doesnt mean perfection. I got the whole thing rebuilt with more Aluminum and chrome parts, headers and a new performance edelbrock carb. I also got it straightpipes and finished the gas tank yesterday with a new bigger (20 gal.) tank, a bigger fuel pump, a new sending unit and a better o-ring for it. I also had a few modification done to the 4-speed to pull more power out of it. Apparantly it needed to be modified to handle more torque capability.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

could always stroke it to a 383, but that wouldnt be cheap, aside from whats already been stated thats all i can think of

Tell me about it, a 383 is dreamtown for me, but the money for that is out of the question. I spent so much on the 350 I coulda had a 383 if I had just waited a little longer

530+ HP? sign me up.

I missed Alan.

Tell me about it, a 383 is dreamtown for me, but the money for that is out of the question. I spent so much on the 350 I coulda had a 383 if I had just waited a little longer

530+ HP? sign me up.

haha Its just never enough is it? I got a nice 500 hp 388 stroker motor in my 65 impala and i want more!! I at least want to port and polish my heads and intake i have now, or get a much better set of heads and try and get it up to 550 hp. And then i could thow on some nos since i got an all forged motor anyways!!

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

To get anymore HP out of that motor if you are already above 400hp, you are going to be dropping some cash. Specs on the current motor would help out. The way I see it now if you spend $1000 you're only going to gain a few more HP. Im not sure what you are looking for out of it of your car. Maybe you should look into changing gears in the diff (again I have no clue what you are running now). What are your goals?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

aluminum heads not only are lighter but like stated before they run cooler allowing you to run more compression and or less octane fuel without detonation...also gearing is very important..I had a 78 camaro with a built up 350 camel hump heads big cam gear drive holley on a nice dual plane..it was my 350 turbo trans with 2700 stall manual valve body and 373s in the rear that made it come alive..that thing would scream and get in the powerband instantly..

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Archived