2012 World Finals - Status and Pics

redbaron80

And it's done!

Excuse the shitty camera work.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

And it's done!

Excuse the shitty camera work.

Damn I guess I left too early.. had a good time meeting and hanging with you guys...I didn't even get to hear the eclipse..it has a lot of potential..good job bro for finishing in the motel parking lot sat morning:-)

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Yeah Ray, I was hoping to get a demo. I had little glass splinters all over.

sorry i missed you bro.. i was there at 6am sunday busted out in bassrace 3x did my ss3-4 world finals runs then bounced at 1230..lol..i was beat

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Crazy that got 4th.

Where is everyone??

Usually like 63's in ss3-4

Congrats though.

Hows the BR lights this year over the net??

Laggy?

Bassrace over the net was shit I was up for my first run an had to wait probly close to 3hrs to beable to run against Gary killan ( lost with a 149.eight) We (lima OH location) had to use a completly differnt computer to do the bassrace runs

And again the software has been changed..

So you're the one that Gary was going against. Man that took forever to get going on the quarter finals. I was there all the way to the end. Sucked that it took so long. You got yourself a loud set up.

Yessir i was up against gary, I acctually tried sleeping in my truck while waiting haha, And thanks!!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

sorry i missed you bro.. i was there at 6am sunday busted out in bassrace 3x did my ss3-4 world finals runs then bounced at 1230..lol..i was beat

Its all good. I held your door on the last run, got a pretty good idea of whats going on with it.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Its all good. I held your door on the last run, got a pretty good idea of whats going on with it.

Yea loud..lol

good meeting you so cal guys..

Archived