Sundown Audio

audioque22ood or rft2500.1bdcp (which is better built)

wwjm

2005 chevy tahoe 15o amp factory alt and a dc power 270 amp alt (dual set up until i get ready for the factory one to upgrade) my electrical system is on point 1xs power d3400 under hood 3 d3100 in the back is that enough to handle things right now?????

2005 chevy tahoe 15o amp factory alt and a dc power 270 amp alt (dual set up until i get ready for the factory one to upgrade) my electrical system is on point 1xs power d3400 under hood 3 d3100 in the back is that enough to handle things right now?????

for a rockford 2500cp hell yea thats enough them amps r really very efficient

local guy to me has the new 1500cpo series on a stock 90amp alt and 2 kinetik 2000s he stays in the mid 13v range powering 1 fi btl 15 at .7ohm

I dont mean to cause no butthurt to no man im just getting u guys ready for a build out this world yeah with only 4 12" ascendant havocs after that i'll be doing 15" subs then to some 18" subs those will have to be them smd's though i dont know what i'll go with on the 15" subs but thanks to ya i'm going with rockford fosgate aint nothing out there that you all would recommend thats up there with the rft2500.1bdcp???

:lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: no vs, no what's better, in the rules bud. don't mean to sound like a dick but it's so people don't get all butthurt and have to fill this out

butthurt_report_form.jpg

spongebob-butthurt.gif

No wonder they both gay and weak, so they have to do with the big boy´s :deadhorse: .

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley