too many a-holes out there giving out their high school opinions on system installs, that's fucked up, and hopefully you get your stuff back atleast 40-60% of the money so you can do some damage and show us a 50+ :morepower1:

thx man, i'l try. I'l be fair & sell the stuff for 50% off, that way someone can get some decent stuff & not get riped off like i did.

Where are you located at? If you are local to me i could help you sell the stuff on craigslist. I've met a ton of people that i could ask as well from selling on craigslist

Corey hea from PA i Believe

I would try a ported box firing into the cabin

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

i wish he would answer my question :madsign: what car did you have at Lima?

:ninja:

I had the Ford Fusion sen sai lol.

Yes, my system is SQ, but not loud enough for me to enjoy.

& JL audio, never again.... never again lol

you sat in my kar... i know it was only on one sub and one amp at the time but could you tell the differance in sq vs a spl setup ?

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

hey ninja master ^ i've wondered for while now... whats your system consist of?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

You're not really ripping anyone off if you're selling it for less than shop price. I mean the shop rips you off to begin with but they are the dealers and that IS their set price. So as long as its sold under that price I dont think you're dicking anyone over really.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

u musta done something wrong my friend had 2 12" w7s on 1 1000/1 n hit a 146.8 in a prefab box ill try n find the vid of his run if u dont believe me lol.

but he sold off his system n is getting 2 15" sundowns idk what model though

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

Archived