XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 16, 2007 Report Posted December 16, 2007 werd.... IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
LSN2meBoom916 Posted December 16, 2007 Report Posted December 16, 2007 I got a couple. 1. The kid thats always on yer nutz. You know the one, It's the guy that swears he is your online best friend. Almost to the stalker point. 2. The guy that always has a story about a guy he knows. Or my buddy has.... Amen. those guys work my last nerve.My PERSONAL pet peeve is "Audio know it alls". Period. No one knows EVERYTHING. Steve is quick to say "damn bro-you just taught me something" when it happens. =MAJOR reason I got respect for Steve. You should know weather you know nothing/something/a lot/etc, and just be man/women ebough to say look I know such and such, but I'm human like everyone else. Don't be so scared to admit there's something you DON'T KNOW. Trying to lie or BS your way through, you end up looking retarded or stepping on the toes of someone who DOES know and already answered the Q. This applies (in my exp) especially to YOUNG guys. I am no O.G. myself, at 26yrs old, and been working on audio since i was 14 (I built my older bro's 1st setup that yr) I can truthfully say i have 12yrs of audio "experience". But when a 16-18yr old is working on something and Someone WELL established (i.e. Steve, Roscoe, Basshead to name a few) offers insight, it pisses me off when they act dismisive to it or treat THAT person like they are LOST/noobs. OK i'm done. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 16, 2007 Report Posted December 16, 2007 i hear ya chris.. i have been around steros for a long time.. since my brother had his system in his buick.. and that fucken thing pounded.. but, i have had my own systekm and put things together since i have had a lic. I am new to bass comps.. just not to rec. stero use. But, i have always loved how other people are always willing to lend ya a hand at comps. if you have a problem you can always get someone to come over and help ya if needed.. thats the thing i love about goinbg to bass comps. x2 on the know it alls.. fuckers IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
EricM9104 Posted December 16, 2007 Report Posted December 16, 2007 Eh, main annoyances for me is people who think they know it all or try to say some other random ass company like Hifonics puts out their rated power... Also, some people I know at school.... EUGH! Some guy was telling me some pawn shop was installing two Jackhammers in a car... Wtf? Than some other kid was telling me all this crap, just stupid stuff, saying how his truck he just bought has tweeters that are expensive as hell.... He also says his Ford F-150 (90s) stock door speakers pound.... Wtf? 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 16, 2007 Report Posted December 16, 2007 Eh, main annoyances for me is people who think they know it all or try to say some other random ass company like Hifonics puts out their rated power... Also, some people I know at school.... EUGH! Some guy was telling me some pawn shop was installing two Jackhammers in a car... Wtf? Than some other kid was telling me all this crap, just stupid stuff, saying how his truck he just bought has tweeters that are expensive as hell.... He also says his Ford F-150 (90s) stock door speakers pound.... Wtf? you know.. for the money... pyle is actully pretty good shit.. i remember when pyle was a good brand to buy.. but i guess if you ahve the money for the best might as well get it.. but for those people like me, that bump whatever they can get it is like ohhh well.. I want to throw together a whole pyle system.. 2 amps and like 4 15's pyle drivers, and just see what happens.. prolly shut uo a few people that say pyle = pyle of shit if it works out pretty well atleast i wont have to worry about anyone stealing my shit hahahah IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
EricM9104 Posted December 16, 2007 Report Posted December 16, 2007 you know.. for the money... pyle is actully pretty good shit.. i remember when pyle was a good brand to buy.. but i guess if you ahve the money for the best might as well get it.. but for those people like me, that bump whatever they can get it is like ohhh well.. I want to throw together a whole pyle system.. 2 amps and like 4 15's pyle drivers, and just see what happens.. prolly shut uo a few people that say pyle = pyle of shit if it works out pretty well atleast i wont have to worry about anyone stealing my shit hahahahMe personally, I've never heard Pyle, for a budget system I'd get em. Could probably get decent numbers with about ohhh 6-8 Pyle subs??Meh, I get off topic too much.... 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 16, 2007 Report Posted December 16, 2007 Me personally, I've never heard Pyle, for a budget system I'd get em. Could probably get decent numbers with about ohhh 6-8 Pyle subs?? Meh, I get off topic too much.... naww... off 4 15" pyle drivers.. they are 2,000 watt dual 2's.. they are 150 bucks ea. and then their amps that are 4000 watt 2 ohm are 250.00 ea.. IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
roscoe1129 Posted December 16, 2007 Report Posted December 16, 2007 PEOPLE WHO DONT STAY ON TOPIC!!!!! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Chode69 Posted December 16, 2007 Report Posted December 16, 2007 PEOPLE WHO DONT STAY ON TOPIC!!!!! huh what I LIKE CORNBREAD...WHO ELSE LIKES CORNBREAD?? NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 16, 2007 Report Posted December 16, 2007 STICKY-CAPSLOCKs KINDA BUG ME
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.