XS Power

Alright now, if I were to buy an XP3000 before the group buy runs out for the month, how long would I be able to keep it before actually installing it? A month or two, a few weeks/days? Just wondering, because I've still got to get a new H/O alt and I don't feel like wiring and all that without having everything to do at once.

All in all, just wondering how long it'll be fine for if it's just sitting around before I install it. Cheers!

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

I'd say a couple years or so. Just trickle charge it every now and then

What about without charging? I don't have a charger. I know that you're supposed to charge it right before installing/using, but I think I should be able to ask my dad's friend (owns a mechanic shop) to use one for just the day that that comes up. Meaning I won't be able to continuously go trickle charge it =/

should be fine, just make sure its intended for agms.

I think it need to be an agm charger, just watch out for charging voltage getting too high.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

No way of telling you how long they can keep the voltage up while being stored. The conditions they are being stored in plays a big factor. Usually a fully charged Group 31 battery can last a month or two before dropping into the 12.6V range. Just make sure and watch the voltage to see where it is and when it close to 12.6V put it on an AGM charger.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

No way of telling you how long they can keep the voltage up while being stored. The conditions they are being stored in plays a big factor. Usually a fully charged Group 31 battery can last a month or two before dropping into the 12.6V range. Just make sure and watch the voltage to see where it is and when it close to 12.6V put it on an AGM charger.

Sounds good! I should be able to install it within a month or two's time. Thanks for the response =)