head-desk-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1274356860.jpg

What you think I just mean what I quoted? I mean anything you have ever posted, none of it is trolling... Im beginning to doubt you've ever seen real trolling.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Also OP.. I think i'd pay to see a 6ft guy cruise round in pink car...

I could only imagine getting in an accident. They'd be expecting either a little guy or a chick, but this big ass guy gets out instead. Lol.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

head-desk-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1274356860.jpg

What you think I just mean what I quoted? I mean anything you have ever posted, none of it is trolling... Im beginning to doubt you've ever seen real trolling.

Point? lol, trying to butthurt me? I honestly don't care. =) You mad?

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

I can't help but wonder if Steve is keeping an eye on this... And what he could possibly be thinking...

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Carshateme.... Exhibit 1, trolling, notice how it takes a little bit of intelligence and skill?

This I can laugh at, you I just dislike.

Sorry OP :rofl: your thread has gotten a bit skewed.... Ill leave it at this :good:

3605714_700b.jpg

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

This thread is full of win and the lulz :rofl: But seriously go with a white and black swirl on the outside with some pink flake, and get plates that say old school, and if you want to spruce it about get some hello kitty stickers and some fuzzy pink dice.

Go blue and black and call it a day.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Archived