I'm thinking I'm just about comfortable enough with my sexuality to paint the old Malibu pink with racing/pinstripes and name her Barbie. Haha. Lame joke, I know. But seriously. It'd be one hell of a conversation starter. Change the interior to black as well? I definitely wouldn't blend in with all the other gold 5th gen Malibus anymore.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Cool-Starry-Bra.jpeg

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I have the odd feeling I'm about to get flamed so damn bad...

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

I'm thinking I'm just about comfortable enough with my sexuality to paint the old Malibu pink with racing/pinstripes and name her Barbie. Haha. Lame joke, I know. But seriously. It'd be one hell of a conversation starter. Change the interior to black as well? I definitely wouldn't blend in with all the other gold 5th gen Malibus anymore.

To me it wouldnt be about being comfortable with my sexuality... it'd more be the fact if I had a pink car i'd park it on train tracks and get the bus home...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Jesus. You guys can't take a joke. I'd paint it pink for sure. If I was giving it to my daughter or something. Haha. Ya'll have no clue how many times I've gotten the exact same reactions because apparently people take it a little too seriously.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Archived