I'd rather go white with black interior. I could have totally kept this going, but I'm not that big of a troll.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

You say you're joking, but you're serious about painting it. I'm so lost

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

It's TROLLIN' time! PINK IS THE SHIT, I think you should do it, it's such a pretty color!

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Jesus. You guys can't take a joke. I'd paint it pink for sure. If I was giving it to my daughter or something. Haha. Ya'll have no clue how many times I've gotten the exact same reactions because apparently people take it a little too seriously.

lol_y_u_mad_tho.jpg

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

You say you're joking, but you're serious about painting it. I'm so lost

It'd be cool to change the color, but I always like to see the reaction I get when I say pink. People flip their shit every single time.

I actually have no clue what I'd like to paint it. Something different. White and black have been done over and over again.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

Jesus. You guys can't take a joke. I'd paint it pink for sure. If I was giving it to my daughter or something. Haha. Ya'll have no clue how many times I've gotten the exact same reactions because apparently people take it a little too seriously.

lol_y_u_mad_tho.jpg

Nobody mad here bro. Saying "Jesus" does not imply anger. It's used for emphases

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Nobody mad here bro. Saying "Jesus" does not imply anger. It's used for emphases

ObamaMad.jpg

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

ObamaMad.jpg

1310566609761.jpg

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Archived