After this vid I did another coat or two while everything was still kinda tacky and I think I am happy with the front now :D
IMG_2804.jpg
IMG_2805.jpg
Looks good to me now
IMG_2807.jpg
Going to let this cure for 24 hours and then cover it up and start working on the bedliner coat on the rest of the box. Once I get a new sub later I can do a better paint job than this, but having this old box to work on as a tester will help so I don't fudge things up on the new one.

Paint is looking nice, but why didn't you fill in your screw heads mang? really couldve made it sweet all smooth and piano black

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Paint is looking nice, but why didn't you fill in your screw heads mang? really couldve made it sweet all smooth and piano black

I had built this box last year and it was my first one, so lets just say the lines on it aren't the best lol. I wanted to more or less use this as my test panel to see what I can do paint-wise and how well before I go through the trouble of filling the holes, rounding edges, and sanding on the next box. I plan on getting a new woofer this summer still, and when I do, THAT box I am going to pour my soul into. Well, whatever soul I have since you know gingers supposedly don't have one lol.

You can get two 1/0 wire through the factory grommet. I did not think the radio was all that hard, and now that you have been in there once you should be a lot quicker the next time around. I can get into the dash in about 5 minutes or less now.

If you wan I can post pics of where I put the 1/0 through

You can get two 1/0 wire through the factory grommet. I did not think the radio was all that hard, and now that you have been in there once you should be a lot quicker the next time around. I can get into the dash in about 5 minutes or less now.

If you wan I can post pics of where I put the 1/0 through

That would be awesome if you could!!!! my biggest issue I think was just that it was shitty in comparison to my old malibu. then again I was comfortable with the malibu, where as with this I was afraid I was going to break something. Which side did you run your 1/0 on? Driver's side I assume?

Archived