IMG_2867.jpg

This also shows how they did a layer of padding under all the carpet in the car, makes it pretty damn quiet when driving down the road compared to my old Malibu or my wife's Escape.

Did you put a little liquid soap on that wire before you pulled it threw?

And I am waiting for a vid :)

Did you put a little liquid soap on that wire before you pulled it threw?

And I am waiting for a vid :)

oooooooohhhh yeah, used a rag and a bottle of it to rub the wire down right before jamming it through and it slid right in. Vid will becoming at some point, trying to get everything set around the house before I take off to Chattanooga TN for work.

Looking forward to the new sub and box! Where'd you get the "Got Decaf?" sticker at btw?

:peepwall: from a vinyl guy I know

Aww you took off the jim martin sticker. I liked those commercials.

lol, Sorry, had to go. I forget you used to live in MI. You should come back and find a job over near G.R. :ph34r:

yeah it has the bigger one. I already did the big 3 with the stock alt for now. If you figure out how to get that plastic piece in the rear that folds up and down and doesnt really do anything let me know

Figured out how to get it off. There are 2 black clips on each end of the black bar holding the plastic piece on. If you take a small flat screwdriver and pry under the edge of each side of that clip, it'll pop up. Do each side and pull the clips off and you can pull the plastic piece off. I can make a video of it if you need.

GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :madsign::jon:

So I heard some rattling on the way home and it turns out a panel has popped loose already.

And I fail at posting a clip from my phone. If someone can fix it I would appreciate it.

Then I go to post it here from my computer and it turns out the updates last night killed my laptop from what I can tell.

Archived