That's what I was thinking, but the makeshift "B" looks kinda ghetto lol. You used the E and I from the originals, didn't you?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

You're on the same page as me, that's what I was thinking. The E just looks a little too bulky as it stands right now, so just shave down all 3 legs and make it look decently uniform with the rest of them.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Cut the legs almost in half. Looks a bit better. :D

2012-05-12_21-25-08_746.jpg

Also picked up wood tonight. Pics to come later. I want to get this box built before I go on my next trip for work to see how it sounds before I paint it. Gonna try to get something done tonight.

damn son... do you plan on working on it at all tomorrow? i know its mothers day and all..

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Hell yea man, that looks a lot better!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I'll probably work on it a little bit tomorrow night, after I get back from driving to A2 and Lansing. Trying to talk the wife out of driving to A2 though since I have to dress up and meet with the shitty side of her family. We'll see.

Archived