Should be a pretty decent upgrade from what I had even, gaining an extra set of RCA's, extra USB port, going from 2V to 4V pre-outs, bluetooth, HD radio... Not going to know what to do with myself once it's installed lol.

It's a great HU and I don't think you'll be disappointed. Really love the built in HPF/LPF... you can adjust xover points in the driver's seat. You can go up to 1TB laptop drive on the USB, just remember to format the drive in Linux with FAT32. Windows won't let you go above 32GB, and the HU doesn't do exFAT.
s6uyF.jpg

Holy Balls! Didn't catch that before!

LOL I got every MP3 I have and all my FLAC converted to WAV in the car.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

:woot: it made it

IMG_20130503_162134_025_zpsb0070ae9.jpg

Packaging was kind of shitty though, box was barely big enough to fit the radio in and you can see the one air bag that was flattened. It feels nice and solid though in the box! I will be starting to tear the old one out and put the new one in tonight/tomorrow, along with the VM-1.

What's fucking NICE, is that it looks like it uses the EXACT same plug, so I may not even have to rewire the Axxess module AT ALL!!!!! Straight up unplug old one, plug in new one and start tuning.

:yahoo:

It's like a 80PRS with HD Radio, 4v instead of 5v preouts, and no DSP.

Still badass. You'll spend half an hour just tweaking display color.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived