Just checked out this build log, glad you decided to do it after all. Did you snag that sub from PE at a super discount? I was looking at those but wasn't quick enough.

LOL, naw man I got it about a month or two before T3 removed themselves as a vendor from the forum and shut down for good. It had a partner, but that one had a slight coil rub from the start and ended up blowing while listening to some decaf.

Fuse in and wire zip tied

IMG_2855.jpg

Fuse in

IMG_2856.jpg

With cover

IMG_2857.jpg

Where I mounted the remote bass knob

IMG_2858.jpg

I have to figure out somewhere to put my volt meter now

IMG_2859.jpg

What keeps me from being a zombie in the morning

IMG_2860.jpg

How the rear looks from the front seat

IMG_2861.jpg

PCM controlled alt was only messing with me a little bit.

IMG_2863.jpg

And I had to get rid of the dealership sticker. Shit was pissing me off.

IMG_2865.jpg

IMG_2866.jpg

Nice work man. It's not easy tearin into a newer vehicle lol. I'll have to check this out sometime man, Whereabout are you located again?

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Nice work man. It's not easy tearin into a newer vehicle lol. I'll have to check this out sometime man, Whereabout are you located again?

I'm about 15 minutes NE of Grand Rapids. I was hoping to meet up with some people around here tomorrow actually, but that's not going so well lol.

forgot to get this pic before. All I need to do right now is find a good spot to mount my volt meter and then I can put the beauty panel back on that covers this spot up.

IMG_2867.jpg

This also shows how they did a layer of padding under all the carpet in the car, makes it pretty damn quiet when driving down the road compared to my old Malibu or my wife's Escape.

Can't believe I never read through your build. Do work son!

I am in love with your box, the white in the port goes so nice with the cone of your sub. :popcorn:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Can't believe I never read through your build. Do work son!

I am in love with your box, the white in the port goes so nice with the cone of your sub. :popcorn:

Thanks man! I am kinda thinking about either partially or fully debadging it now. If I do, I'l definitely take of the GM badges on the sides, and idk if I want to fully take off the "EQUINOX LS" or just leave "NOX"

Archived