EXOContralto Shatters His Window With Bass!

Shouldn't the bass have been pushing the window outwards. Shouldn't the glass have been pushed out of the window and not all in if the bass broke it? I'm definitely no physics major but it kind of makes sense to me

makes me wonder why the team DC van windows dont break......

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

idk about bass breaking the window but who knows except the people who were there when it happened.

And btw, that is my favorite decaf song thats playing in the background.

- 1995 Jeep Wrangler -

ALL UNDER MASS TRANSFORMATION!

But if the SPL was so high in your vehicle (as you claim) then the window would have shattered outwards...I'm telling you, somebody threw a rock at your car. You didn't notice them because of the volume. :rofl:

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

I dont think you are thinking this through clearly and instead are just getting defensive. Im 110 percent in agreement with jeff. Im willing to bet that the bolts that secure the window to the track came loose and caused the window to smack off it or the track and popped it. a 152 is not going to bust a window. Also a stripper pole is to reinforce the roof stopping the roof from flexing near the windshiled and causing broken windshields.

Sorry dude I know Exo is your boy and all but rick had that truck and demoed the shit out of it without that ever happening. Its a freak occurrence with an outside anomaly causing it. not the same install that ricks had in there for a long time.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I dont think you are thinking this through clearly and instead are just getting defensive. Im 110 percent in agreement with jeff. Im willing to bet that the bolts that secure the window to the track came loose and caused the window to smack off it or the track and popped it. a 152 is not going to bust a window. Also a stripper pole is to reinforce the roof stopping the roof from flexing near the windshiled and causing broken windshields.

Sorry dude I know Exo is your boy and all but rick had that truck and demoed the shit out of it without that ever happening. Its a freak occurrence with an outside anomaly causing it. not the same install that ricks had in there for a long time.

You're missing the point though.

Broken glass = great publicity stunt to get more ad revenue for both exo AND those other advertisements.

BTW this is that jeff rowland you were arguing with

he may know some stuff.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

But if the SPL was so high in your vehicle (as you claim) then the window would have shattered outwards...I'm telling you, somebody threw a rock at your car. You didn't notice them because of the volume. :rofl:

I never once said the SPL was so high, infact I said all the windows where down except the window that broke. Also there was no one around to throw a rock.

No, but you implied it. The point is, something else (other than bass) caused the shattering. The vibrations may have contributed to it, but it wasn't the sole cause. That's not the only Tahoe around with a big system in it. ;)

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

Archived