WB - Disturbed (My First Track)

Download it, if you like it then share it, if you don't like it then let me know either way peep it

MP3 DOWNLOAD: http://www.box.com/s/1cc72ca94cb0f05dc0aa

WAV DOWNLOAD: http://www.box.com/s/9e1893565c372d7a2e97

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

pretty good the flow was good had a couple glitches, the only thing i didn't like was the verse's might have been a little longer, got tired of hearing the chorus(maybe i just didn't like the chorus not sure) but good job I sure as hell couldn't do that

P.S like the links to all the music you put up grew up in cali. and love that local cal. sound

Alpine 9886

Rockford mids and highs

MBQUART 4.125

2 xfl 15's

2 TRX2000.1's

Optima up front,Knetic 2400 in back

Yeah chorus I just put together kinda fast, a good chorus is hard as hell to come up with lol. Right on though man.

What do you mean by glitches?

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Thank you broski! Whats up with that Penetration? no homo :D

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

yeah i liked it! gonna see how it sounds in the vehicle :drink40:

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Thank you appreciate the feed back. My homeboys are really startin to get a buzz out here (Da Alphabets in my sig) and I'm kinda just doin this for the fun as of now, def more tracks on the way and if you haven't click the YT in my sig and check out their music. CAB is the one who handles the Pro Tools engineering haha

2015 Mazda 6

Thank you sir, also I just named it Disturbed because that was the name of the instrumental haha

2015 Mazda 6