He said NA. A supercharged 3.8 is not NA.

The System In Progress

Headunit: Pioneer DEH5800MP

Sub: DC Sound Lab Level 4 15" D2

Box: 4 cubes at 33Hz

Sub Amp: Cadence Z1200

Front Stage: PG RSD5cs

Rear Stage: Pioneer TSA6991R (Temporary)

Front and Rear Amp: Cadence TXA3004 (FS) (Looking)

Wiring: XScorpion, American Bass, Stinger Custom Pro 4 Gauge

Newer technology my ass. I've had both okay never a problem out of the old straight six's in any old work truck, And i've had nothing but problems out of my probe with the 2.5L from mazda. Oil dilivery is bucked. Valve cover gaskets fly out the window like your favorite hat, and are near impossible to change. :censored: And now it's has a couple spun rod bearings because of the oiling problem. Now in the little cars defense It'll wind up to the damn moon and will whoop the brakes of home boyz jeep :D And apparently the gtp He was racing too. To his claims i say :bsflag: I've done some custom paintwork on a GTP here local and it wasn't a rocket sled on rails by any means but was plenty quick for a street car.

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

Well after haveing both the 4.0 Jeep and working on the 4.0 V6 on my boys 97 Explorer and me personally now haveing a 99 Blazer 4.3 V6, I like V6's more. Seem to actually have even more tourqe and just seem easier to work on from my experiences. I would rather have a V motor anyways, Thats just me, Which ones better there really is no better one honestly. I also like the exhaust pulser of V motors compared to a inline.

I say the V6's are way better then a inline 6. For starters the V6's look better then the inline 6's, Plus where do you see inline 6's handling over 1500hp at the back wheel's daily. I say it is to one's opion . Every one has there likes dislikes. inline 6's are old technolgy and the V6's are new. So i think that the old inlines would be done out in the near future and the great V6 would be in every car we drive.

Well that's a turbo inline 6 not a NA engine. Well who care's about anykind of 6 . Just got with a V8

I really, really want to see a 1500HP NA car... really....

and to burst the buble.. i got a 4 banger NA and smashed some V8s in my racing days...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I really, really want to see a 1500HP NA car... really....

and to burst the buble.. i got a 4 banger NA and smashed some V8s in my racing days...

NHRA Prostock Cars, 6.20's in the quarter :) No Boost, No Bottle, All throttle

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

I would hardly call a jet pack strapped to a car NA.

The System In Progress

Headunit: Pioneer DEH5800MP

Sub: DC Sound Lab Level 4 15" D2

Box: 4 cubes at 33Hz

Sub Amp: Cadence Z1200

Front Stage: PG RSD5cs

Rear Stage: Pioneer TSA6991R (Temporary)

Front and Rear Amp: Cadence TXA3004 (FS) (Looking)

Wiring: XScorpion, American Bass, Stinger Custom Pro 4 Gauge

I would hardly call a jet pack strapped to a car NA.

No wheres near that, they have a 500 c.i. Carburated N.A. Limit and all parts are available to the public, Basically a very wild street motor with a hefty price tag

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

u would care when a 350z, Skyline, Supra, or a G35 beat u

or even a 4banger like an evo or maybe even if my car was properly tuned i could beat most v8's out there (except corvettes, n some cobras)

EDIT: BTW my car is the 09 turbocharged cobalt ss if ur wondering

Well of course its giong to be a badass car you have, Its a chevy, either way its badass and fast lol. Ive sat in one and those 4 bangers are making a good amount of power stock and felt sick. Could only imagine worked to nuts.

I say the V6's are way better then a inline 6. For starters the V6's look better then the inline 6's, Plus where do you see inline 6's handling over 1500hp at the back wheel's daily. I say it is to one's opion . Every one has there likes dislikes. inline 6's are old technolgy and the V6's are new. So i think that the old inlines would be done out in the near future and the great V6 would be in every car we drive.

Newer technology isn't always the best.

I6 ftw!

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust