Second Skin Audio

Whatcha think of SP4's sealed?

Fuck no I wouldn't recommended it. Especially with that much power. Too things might happen, a destroyed box, or destroyed joints/parts on the sub.

Edit.: wait I take that back, you can put them in a sealed box as stated on the website.... It I would be cautious though. Because if you get the sub stinky, you might not smell it and won't know when to turn it down...

Edited by carlosg_313

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Fuck no I wouldn't recommended it. Especially with that much power. Too things might happen, a destroyed box, or destroyed joints/parts on the sub.

Edit.: wait I take that back, you can put them in a sealed box as stated on the website.... It I would be cautious though. Because if you get the sub stinky, you might not smell it and won't know when to turn it down...

thanks, that helped me with absolutely nothing lol.

the lack of coil smell is the only downside i can think of with them being sealed. but i was also thinking of doing a 4th order but don't wanna lose more space but with the 4th order id still be faced with not knowing if they're getting stinky

Unless you invert them... Then I'm sure you could smell them

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

C-Fizzy stated something along the lines of "Sure you can put SP4's in a sealed box. You could also pay a hooker to clean your room. But why the fuck would you do either of those?"

I would vote for the 4th order option if you wanted to do that however, from what I've read/heard they should be right at home in one of those. I'd also go with inverting them too, they look sexy :wub:

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

C-Fizzy stated something along the lines of "Sure you can put SP4's in a sealed box. You could also pay a hooker to clean your room. But why the fuck would you do either of those?"

I was gonna say that. LOL.

And no to sealed.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

C-Fizzy stated something along the lines of "Sure you can put SP4's in a sealed box. You could also pay a hooker to clean your room. But why the fuck would you do either of those?" I would vote for the 4th order option if you wanted to do that however, from what I've read/heard they should be right at home in one of those. I'd also go with inverting them too, they look sexy :wub:

So C-Fizzy had them sealed and they weren't worth it?

Id go 4th but like i said i don't want to give up more room than i already have.

Edited by SmallTruk

C-Fizzy stated something along the lines of "Sure you can put SP4's in a sealed box. You could also pay a hooker to clean your room. But why the fuck would you do either of those?" I would vote for the 4th order option if you wanted to do that however, from what I've read/heard they should be right at home in one of those. I'd also go with inverting them too, they look sexy :wub:

So C-Fizzy had them sealed and they weren't worth it?

Id go 4th but like i said i don't want to give up more room than i already have.

Don't think he ever had them, it's just that with the potential they have it's pretty much a waste to put them in a sealed box. You could most likely get considerably louder by putting them in a ported or 4th order box. So if space is an issue I'd just stick with ported tbh

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif