This is why I'm surrounded by derps in my area

I guess I should let him learn his mistakes cause he's gonna end up wasting so much money, and still not be satisfied, while I go in the right path, though it's going to be slow, but I'm extremely glad I've joined SMD, I've learned so much cause before, I used to think sealed was best sounding, and JL is top dog, but now I learned better.

I should convince him to join SMD, and see where he's wrong.

Edited by Omega5002

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

He said 10's move faster than 12's and you said because they are smaller and working harder....you yourself just failed but I won't get into this discussion again lol there's already a recent huge thread on this

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

He said 10's move faster than 12's and you said because they are smaller and working harder....you yourself just failed but I won't get into this discussion again lol there's already a recent huge thread on this

Like I said, it was late(like 2 am), my brain was half asleep, and I was pissed. I'm probably extremely wrong on this, so my bad on that.

Edited by Omega5002

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

i almost feel like your gonna end up on artoftrolling.com. LOL

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

lolumad.jpg

But seriously, it's not worth trying to explain if people won't listen. Tried explaning to my friend that 4 different subs on 3 different amps will not sound good. And I was right...

That's why he's working at Walmart & I'm going into recording/audio engineering (no disrespect to Walmart/bassheads :lol:

POTATO!

Wanna really show him what hits harder? Hold his sub up to his face and play some beats then hold your sub up to his face and play the same beats. Knock some sense into him to some degree I bet.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

i have a buddy like that,sorry to say i don't talk to him as often as i use to because he is just like that. I just let him blow his hard earned money making mistakes.

Some people don't like to read or use Google.

Edited by ham4864

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

So...someone who doesn't know anything judging someone who knows a little less than they do. Either way, I am still looking for a reason why you're surrounded by Derps in your area...lol. Just saying.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Well, at least I know a good amount since I do alot of research on google/SMD, I read people's results,but I don't know everything of course, I'm still learning(that's why I keep coming here, I do more reading that posting, and, I try to help with what I know though sometimes, even though I tend to post mostly on the off topic cause I'm bored a lot.), but everybody in my area keeps telling me that JL is the best, and sealed boxes sound the best,

I only have one friend who agrees with, and listens to me.

I'm just gonna let my friend make his mistakes by somehow fitting 4 W7's, 2 of them 12's, other 2 13's, in a Lancer, while keeping his backseats, with sealed enclosures probably powering each with a 750/1 cause he thinks RMS is maximum wattage, and can damage the sub if he feeds them their RMS, and then somehow be able to be loud enough to be heard from his house to my high school(that's 2 miles), while retaining perfect SQ.

I may be a beginner still, but at least I have common sense, and I listen to more than just one person for everything, like I'd definitely listen to what you guys have to say when I get stuck on or don't know something.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Let him be a derp. Sounds like his head is pretty damn far up there already, and he is real comfortable with the grip he has on that dudes nuts..... so just let it be.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO