My car has had a parasitic drain for 4 years. i had suspected it was the alarm but it had been checked over and nothing was wrong. once the drain took a tole on my batteries i upgraded to an all kinetik bank. then those got hammered by the drain so I bought all XS batteries. with that new purchase there was no way i was letting this problem go on. so with help from matt14, who did narrow the problem down to the alarm, i took my car back in again. we found that the old bypass module for the remote start was the cause of the problem so they put in a new module and the drain seems to be gone. the shop did warranty the work.

I'm really happy this is finally fixed. internet drinks all around! :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

:drink40: :drink40:

I'll drink to that!

btw skittles are good but only in moderation. My buddy has holes in his brain for the 5-600 skittles he ate

lol WHAT?? you're fucking with me right? ive had WAY more than 600 skittles and i never heard anything about holes in my brain when i had a cat scan a few years ago.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

:drink40:

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Im thinking he's talking about ecstasy LOL just my guess.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

:drink40: :drink40:

I'll drink to that!

btw skittles are good but only in moderation. My buddy has holes in his brain for the 5-600 skittles he ate

lol WHAT?? you're fucking with me right? ive had WAY more than 600 skittles and i never heard anything about holes in my brain when i had a cat scan a few years ago.

I don't think he's talking about the same type of skittles lmao

Edited by jg23

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

funny_sports_pictures_i_see_what_you_did_there_My_first_pic_dump-s480x270-250778-580.jpg