So Right now I have a kinetic HC 1400 as a second battery in paralell with my stock battery. i will be adding 2 XS power xp3000's soon. How do i set these up? can I run the xp's with the kinetic in paralell? and to the stock batt? I have 2 runs of 0 ga from the alt to the back. One run to my stock and one run to my kineitic. I just need to know the best way to wire these damn things up. Thanks :)

I wanted to replace the stock batt with the kinetic but was told they are not mant for that soooo...

Edited by Amart88

the kinetik will have a lower resting voltage

bc xs power batteries resting voltage is very high

so it will bring the xs powers down some

Not sure about Kinetik resting voltage being low. But I can tell you that having your stock battery in there will drag them both down when the car is off.

the kinetik will have a lower resting voltage

bc xs power batteries resting voltage is very high

so it will bring the xs powers down some

Not sure about Kinetik resting voltage being low. But I can tell you that having your stock battery in there will drag them both down when the car is off.

So what should I do? I have no money for another XS batt right now. :(

Wait... You confused me lol

You are asking about adding in 2 more XS power batteries, but then say you don't have the money?

Wait... You confused me lol

You are asking about adding in 2 more XS power batteries, but then say you don't have the money?

LOL I already have 2 xp3000's sitting on the floor beside me. In the car i have a stock and a HC1400. I just dont know where to go from here. best soulution etc.

Edited by Amart88