I HATE these kind of people...

A slight rant, but lets not call any names. But I absolutely hate it when someone is all for something, and they get a little butthurt, so they completely turn to the opposite. For example...lets say we have someone who is a regular on the forum, loves everybody here, and has lots of friends and is well respected on here (not saying that someone from the forums did this, its just an example). Well, for instance, they get called out on a lie, or get proven wrong, or someone just rubs them the wrong way. The next thing you know, they are all about "fuck steve meade" and anything with his name on it. Just b/c someone on the forums pissed em' off, now they gotta hate everything to do with the forums...they talk all kinds of shit, like everyone here is the epitamy of white trash, whenever they used to be one of us themselves. But for some reason, everytime you see them, they are always showing off how everything of theirs is just like steve meades, but amazingly, it was his idea before it was ever meades. SMH...people are fucking retarded.

mivtCK.png

Im pretty sure im the cause of this. You know hypothetically speaking

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

hehehehh funny stuff!

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

-Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only

-(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils

-Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz

-Audioque 1200D amplifier

A tribe called quest... ftw

i hate the kind of people that get brought here from youtube who dont contribute shit

these people usually get butt hurt get banned and then blame site

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Im pretty sure im the cause of this. You know hypothetically speaking

Is it because you don't sugar coat it? Becuase you don't hold hands and wipe noses? or possible because you drop the banhammer left and right? :rofl: I think its mostl weak mind people who take everything overly searious and catch a case of the butt hurts with no lube lol. Oh well fawk em :shrug:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

What I love is when they bash him or this site they always say he talks crap about everyone or talks down to everyone like they're idiots. But if you ever ask them why he did that or what they asked for that response, it was some stupid question or comment that deserved a "cyber" slap in the face anyway!

I've talked to, dropped in on, and interrupted the guy about 3 times at the shop, unintentionally, and he's never ever been rude to me! If you have something stupid to say or question, you're most likely gonna get talked to like an idiot, and that's just real life!

What I love is when they bash him or this site they always say he talks crap about everyone or talks down to everyone like they're idiots. But if you ever ask them why he did that or what they asked for that response, it was some stupid question or comment that deserved a "cyber" bitch slapped in the face anyway!

I've talked to, dropped in on, and interrupted the guy about 3 times at the shop, unintentionally, and he's never ever been rude to me! If you have something stupid to say or question, you're most likely gonna get talked to like an idiot, and that's just real life!

FIXED!

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

At least there is some discussion in that, more and more all you see is a "what should I get post" or a "what to do" post... People answer and the OP never responds.... I can't stand that shit...seems like its happening more and more...