skyhighcaraudio Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 this is the greatest timing every lol Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1 MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/
TeamHT Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 Hey LoudNLow, do you find it hard to see your computer? I mean I know I would if my face was balls deep in Exo's ass like yours, but I gotta hand it to you, you seem to get around pretty well. WWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Noobtastic14 Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 I'll be the first to ask, why were you blaring at 3am? Seems like your giving everybody here a bad reputation. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
SnowDrifter Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 Every youtube video freezes at the 0:02 mark for me. Grrr ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
LoudNLow931 Posted April 5, 2012 Author Report Posted April 5, 2012 I'll be the first to ask, why were you blaring at 3am? Seems like your giving everybody here a bad reputation. -Drew Blake called us and said he had been riding around for an hour playing it and we wanted to hear it so we thought it'd be cool for 5mins lol. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted April 5, 2012 Author Report Posted April 5, 2012 Every youtube video freezes at the 0:02 mark for me. Grrr Try changing the video quality. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Berto Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 Hey LoudNLow, do you find it hard to see your computer? I mean I know I would if my face was balls deep in Exo's ass like yours, but I gotta hand it to you, you seem to get around pretty well. LMFAO TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
Sanitarium Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 I'll be the first to ask, why were you blaring at 3am? Seems like your giving everybody here a bad reputation. -Drew They were trying to blow another side window out with bass. duhhhh
Sanitarium Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 Hey LoudNLow, do you find it hard to see your computer? I mean I know I would if my face was balls deep in Exo's ass like yours, but I gotta hand it to you, you seem to get around pretty well. Can i put my face balls deep in your ass? cause that comment
Kiean123 Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 good job fellas -.- wooohoo! -Acura RL 2005. Blue. -Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only -(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils -Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz -Audioque 1200D amplifier A tribe called quest... ftw
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.