It honestly took me a few seconds of staring at the name to figure out how to pronounce it lol

I still don't know how to say it.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

This is so fuckin dumb. Sounds like shitty ass stuff and I think they're gonna regret choosing a terrible name. I am an audioque owner and I can be saying with confidence that I will not be purchasing anything with the soundqubed logo on it. Might as well start rating stuff in peak watts too. Sorry for the rant....just had my wisdom teeth out.

SoundQubed

Soundstorm

Sound Ordinance

Sound Quest

Sound Around

Sounds like another mee-too brand. I wonder if Andrew will chime in on this one.

Sound around is the company that owns all your knock off 5500 watt amps where they strive to copy amp heatsinks from mainstream companies. Sound Quest doesnt really fall into that group imo since Soundquest is cheap stinger stuff, a AAMP product.

I'm not quoting names of ass equipment, just saying that do we need another fucking brand that starts with "Sound-something"?!?

Its funny you thought was saying that, tho.

I forgot to add Soundstream.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

anyone really that butthurt with aq sell me there 3500d1s I need two more to finish my build lol

Pm me. Might sell mine for the right price.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

You guys are retarted really if a company had a name big floppy gay penis with a cock for a logo but it did well over rated power was clean power for an awsome price hordes of people would still buy it

Are you gonna over pay or get something with lesser quality cause of a name ? If so your a moron guess what they invented this thing called paint you can cover things you don't like with

Thread is freaking funny

I do agree the name could of been better but that won't stop. Me from buying

1000 bucks they win a bunch of classes at finals and beat the shit out of every nut huggin brand name out there.... there will be 1000's of sound cubed cars with the logo. Not that I'm saying it will happen but that's how this stuff works its a name that's it get over it

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

You guys are retarted really if a company had a name big floppy gay penis with a cock for a logo but it did well over rated power was clean power for an awsome price hordes of people would still buy it

Are you gonna over pay or get something with lesser quality cause of a name ? If so your a moron guess what they invented this thing called paint you can cover things you don't like with

Thread is freaking funny

1000 bucks they win a bunch of classes at finals and beat the shit out of every nut huggin brand name out there.... there will be 1000's of sound cubed cars with the logo. Not that I'm saying it will happen but that's how this stuff works its a name that's it get over it

Everything you said makes sense. And I hope is true! But there is an amazing amount of people that just buy based of brand name. There are plenty of companies that produce underrated equipment, and some of us would rather get a product with a name we enjoy.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Thread is freaking funny

yep, audiopipe has the dildo looking logo thing and people still buy it too

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

Thread is freaking funny

Everything you said makes sense. And I hope is true! But there is an amazing amount of people that just buy based of brand name. There are plenty of companies that produce underrated equipment, and some of us would rather get a product with a name we enjoy.

any company that does under rated for an awsome price get bought and used name on company makes really good product that does not get purchased cause of its name?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

people still buy audiopipe despite the track record of only doing rated power at high THD (not talking about this year's revamped line)

Guess we can start calling 160+ db walls sq walls now?

Archived