Sundown Audio

Subwoofers arent moving all that much ?

yes, and roughly 10 hours of listening....so in my case, about 10 days.

SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!!

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695

Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components

Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials

Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d

Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s

Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port

Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.

yes, and roughly 10 hours of listening....so in my case, about 10 days.

thanks !! prolly take me a while haha but thanks !!!

Sundown subs never break in, stiff for ever! Did you make sure your rcas are good? What kind of headunit do you have? 4 volt pre amp outputs?

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

If they sound good and loud why are you complaining? This just means you will not reach the mechanical fail point and if you set everything with a DD1 like you claim you shouldn't reach your thermal limits as well. I say turn it up and stop watching for crazy xmax

:dance:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

If they sound good and loud why are you complaining? This just means you will not reach the mechanical fail point and if you set everything with a DD1 like you claim you shouldn't reach your thermal limits as well. I say turn it up and stop watching for crazy xmax

:dance:

-Drew

sounds good enough for me !!!

will prolly be upgrading the E subs and getting some SA subs how much difference you think i should notice from the E to the SA on same power ? will the more motor force and extra xmax of the sub make a big difference ?

it's too bad you don't have a video of the subs playing, so we can see how much they are or are not moving. I agree with Noob up there that if it sounds good then why worry. I'm wondering though that if this is a matter of your interpretation of how much the subs should be moving or something that is keeping the subs from moving. That is quite a bit of power for those subs and if they aren't moving because of some error then they aren't being cooled either. I'm kinda guessing they just don't move as much as you thought they would.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Could be the dd1 picking up a tiny blip from some type of interference. We have been using the dd1 on almost every car we put through the shop there has been a few times were the light would come on almost imeadiatly and after doing some checking with an o scope we find there is a tiny blip on the sown side of the wave that the dd1 will see and light the led. moral of the story check all your connections and rca there may be a false reading from the dd1 check with a scope if you have one or access to one. also what track did you use to dd1 it?