No job? Go to school? But got BASS... How do you/I do it

you don't need to have a big ass system, I have a single DD 1508 off a RF 500.1 and a Pioneer

DEH-p5100ub. All was bought for under 300 bucks used on here in the used section.

So just be patient and keep your eyes out, you'll find good deals.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

you don't need to have a big ass system, I have a single DD 1508 off a RF 500.1 and a Pioneer

DEH-p5100ub. All was bought for under 300 bucks used on here in the used section.

There, all better

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

yeah not to say it in a dick way but that font color is kinda aggravating, not easy to read.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Junior Russell

hey man i noticed you said that you dont have a job and go to school on top of being a cancer survivor and you still have a system and it got me wondering how you do it....

i dont go to school but i have no job(no one will hire) and all my subs are fucked so yeah any tips or anything you could say to help/give me ideas would be greatly appreciated

1st have patients

2nd start small

Along with other things but their Lifestyle I'll explain it if you want

Having parents that pay all of your bills helps out a lot. Government funding is helpful too.

Junior Russell

hey man i noticed you said that you dont have a job and go to school on top of being a cancer survivor and you still have a system and it got me wondering how you do it....

i dont go to school but i have no job(no one will hire) and all my subs are fucked so yeah any tips or anything you could say to help/give me ideas would be greatly appreciated

1st have patients

2nd start small

Having parents that pay all of your bills helps out a lot. Government funding is helpful too.

Yes I do live with my parents nothing wrong with that but they don't buy my car stuff and government funding I think I do deserve it but no I don't get none from them evn though I I have several health issues

Junior Russell

1st have patients

2nd start small

Yes I do live with my parents nothing wrong with that but they don't buy my car stuff and government funding I think I do deserve it but no I don't get none from them evn though I I have several health issues

Right. I'm not dissing on you by any means. I had...... similar priviledges when I was younger. I lived with my grandpa, he paid for my car and insurance. Obviously I didn't pay rent or for any bills. So the money I made at my job went into the car.

I just want to clarify that some people are better off than others. And some people have to work harder than others to get what they want. I am all grown up with a family of 4, I don't work in the car audio industry or anything related. I have to work hard now to continue my hobbies. Just like many others.

Junior Russell

1st have patients

2nd start small

I'm going to leave this one alone.

Junior Russell

1st have patients

2nd start small

Right. I'm not dissing on you by any means. I had...... similar priviledges when I was younger. I lived with my grandpa, he paid for my car and insurance. Obviously I didn't pay rent or for any bills. So the money I made at my job went into the car.

I just want to clarify that some people are better off than others.

I misread

Its alright Its just that people think that's what I do or the other famous one you sell drugs lol

I'm in college too, i spent a lot of my free time doing jobs for my dad and get some extra money.. it works out good for me because its steady and i can pretty much work whenever i want, then i spend all the money on my boat, my car and going out :)

My System (in VW golf/Rabbit mk2)

(1) Hifonics Brutus 2010D @ 1ohm

(1) Hifonics Zeus 440 Mids'nhighs

(3) JBL W10Gti subs

(2) JBL GTO838

(2) JBL GTO936

(1) run of 3/0 Gauge ofc

(1) Ac Delco120ah 850cca battery (front)

(1) Ac Delco 45ah 330cca battery (rear)

(1)Sony Gt630ui hu

34hz tuning

img2422kv.jpg

Archived