No job? Go to school? But got BASS... How do you/I do it

Find any little odd and end jobs that you can, just SAVE SAVE SAVE!! After a while it will add up, might not be right away but after some time you'll be set. Start piece by piece with your system. You don't have to buy everything at once

Do you live in the middle of the woods? I fond it hard to believe that mcdonalds or someplace similar isn't hiring. My local mcdonalds always has a now hiring sign as well as a couple convenience stores. Is it that nobody is hiring or that you feel these jobs are beneath your station?

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Do you live in the middle of the woods? I fond it hard to believe that mcdonalds or someplace similar isn't hiring. My local mcdonalds always has a now hiring sign as well as a couple convenience stores. Is it that nobody is hiring or that you feel these jobs are beneath your station?

You misread it's not me someone ask me how I do it to get my stuff when I don't have a job and decided to post to everybody can read what other do in a similar situation

Lets keep government funding out of this. I don't want to be buying anyone else audio products.

Hahahha true I wouldn't mind if they are trying and just need I lill help from the government they to need some fun to but some don't need or their just to lazy to work those are the ones that I would get mad with

trading my xboxes for audio equipment and busting my ass cutting grass or hauling wood

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Do you live in the middle of the woods? I fond it hard to believe that mcdonalds or someplace similar isn't hiring. My local mcdonalds always has a now hiring sign as well as a couple convenience stores.

Some places just suck for jobs. I've applied to everywhere in my town in 10 months. most places multiple times now. What one of the College Counselors told me "Those jobs your applying for are being given to those people who didn't go to college before you and don't have the qualifications for the jobs that are needed. "

But might just be the area.

i guess i live in the middle of the woods. my town has 3 convenience stores a dollar general and a couple mom and pop diners LOL

but op how i did it i started out with a 1400 car my parents bought me i sold it bought another car fixed it up a little sold it bought another sold it and i ended up with a 3k dollar mustang and 2 skar audio 12s a hifonics brz1700 amp. you just have to stay on craigslist and know how to pick em'

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

I do random things for people, sell stuff, and I clean the house every Sunday, which takes me all day, but well worth it. I usually make $25 a week.

The Mcdonalds next to my house is having a job fair though, I'm gonna see if I can get a job there.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Just remember this, there is ALWAYS a way to pay for something.

Whether its tax returns, money you come accross for doing off side jobs, selling old gear and equipment, sacraficing one hobby for another etc. Etc. Etc.

'08 Chevy Cobalt coupe 2.2 base model trunk build:

2 9512iSC flatwound alum 1.5 coils

-extra 9500 spider pack

-8" platinum carbon dustcaps

1 DD Z1 (.375ohm nominally daily)

3g31 AGM

320a Ohio Gen alt

1 DD S4 4 channel

4 VO-M8v1's (holes cut for 3rd pair)

2 CS 6.5's

2 VO-B1's

Sony XAV-601BT

all Knu Krystal RCA's

Cadence 7band EQ

148.3db @ 32hz (burp)

148.4 @ 37 & 38hz (burp)

146.xdb 90sec average (center windshield)

Archived