Second Skin Audio

Big sperms....

Whitrikin

Team HT, i just read that entire thread.... HOLY SHIT!

So did I, can't believe I forgot about it. Funny shit, even Nate calling us Alaskan Tards, LOL

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

he only managed to do somethin in the high 30s low 40s if i recall.. the silverados for sale as well

clarion cz500 head unit

Kinetik hc600

2 level 3 15s in a 4th order

mb quart 1500.1 (for now untill i get a dc 1.2k)

all knu konceptz wiring

in a 2009 ford flex

-DISKOLORED AUDIO-

-Authorized Dealer for DC Soundlab in Alaska-

are you on mobile? cuz you can like posts. i haven't checked mobile. but this thread makes my heart hurt for car audio....but also gives it hope with the replies

Yep, almost always on my mobile. But even when on an actual computer/laptop, it always says I've reached my maximum amount for the day :shrugs:

he only managed to do somethin in the high 30s low 40s if i recall.. the silverados for sale as well

He's trying to start over, they both burned a lot of bridges, and apparently was let go from the truck crew he was rolling around with.

I WISH I COULD LIKE POSTS!!!!

mine?

Yes sir, made me fucking laugh my ass off

:woot:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Hahahahah skittle that was what i was expecting :rofl:

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Yep, almost always on my mobile. But even when on an actual computer/laptop, it always says I've reached my maximum amount for the day :shrugs:

i get the same thing i donno why

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

142 but not on a TL and don't know if that's legal

Archived