nice to see another durango on here, looking good so far. check out my build for some ideas.

yea i saw your build, i really like your doors! i think you will like my taillights i will get a pic up later

NOTHING DOWN HERE YET :(

OBSIDIAN FTW

damn should have found a used tire shop around ya.. and saved ALOT of tires.. coulda put more money towards the audioz

example i got my uncle 4 basically new goodyear truck tires mounted and balanced for 450bux.. tires had 80% life left..

just saying you coulda actually got what you wamted for audio instead of "making do for now"

looks good tho..

damn should have found a used tire shop around ya.. and saved ALOT of tires.. coulda put more money towards the audioz

example i got my uncle 4 basically new goodyear truck tires mounted and balanced for 450bux.. tires had 80% life left..

just saying you coulda actually got what you wamted for audio instead of "making do for now"

looks good tho..

looks good tho..

yea i wish i got some advice at the time i was buying them haha

but its alright, i think i will get some extra cash next week

OBSIDIAN FTW

• 2 weeks later...

It looks alittle messy but i really like the look of that ground wire commin out my wall

IMG_0202.jpg

It alittle dirty up in the front for now bcuzz im busy with shit but heres the engine bay

IMG_0205.jpg

OBSIDIAN FTW

Archived