Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Now we are gettin somewhere guys!! It definitely would be sick! I'm not really lookin for anything particular i just always like to learn

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Posted

Awesome Idea.

I see this going the way of the "SMD Awards" tho...

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

Awesome Idea.

I see this going the way of the "SMD Awards" tho...

Care to elaborate on what the "SMD Awards" are? :o

my point exactly

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

I think it's a great idea! I would love to find all the tutorials of things in one easy to locate area. Be like having a little learning center for all your educational needs!

Posted

nice! someone please tell me what the smd awards are?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 563 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...