Second Skin Audio

Square or Round....?

I know this has been disputed over and over again, and I could probably find something on it if I dug through the forum enough, but which is better? Is it preference? Does one out perform the other? Or is it different from install to install like alot of other things in car audio?

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

TVB141.jpg

need triangle woofers!

i dont know if i want to buy that and smash it or buy it and install it just to say i did lol

This...

Idk what it is about square woofers, but they bother me. Just the look of them make me uncomfortable. Like, they don't even look like they move naturally. It's like a wall vibrating at your face. Now round subs, those are sexy.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^