Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have about 60-70 of these patches and magnets! They are in a box somewhere, lol, heres the ones in my bag!

2012-04-16232543.jpg

I also have a 100 pins over average watch somewhere!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted

Christ... I can barely bowl 100... lol

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

I used to bowl league back when I was in middle/high school. Now when I bowl it's just for fun and I use house balls. My average during league was right around 150ish. My average now is probably 140ish lol, a lot of good it did me buying a real ball for back in league right?

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif
Posted (edited)

I know the post is a little old now but I went through a breakup with the g/f of over 2 years and was takin it kinda rough so I wasn't really on here. I have 5 sanctioned 300's but no 800's yet. I was throwing 15# but just recently switched to 14#. I am a fan of storm and roto grip and am currently liking the crossroads a lot!

Thats me throwing a couple shots with a track 508a

Edited by IKnowImLost224
Posted

i bowl i have an ebonite one, no limit, angular one, big one, and a pure physics i had to take last year off due to tendonitis in my elbow and i detail cars for a car dealership but i was averaging 180 on the pba cheetah 2 pattern

Posted

I used to bowl competitively back in high school, I was the captain of the varsity team my senior year. Now I just do it for fun. Average about 185-190. Currently I use a Hammer black widow, black widow venom, and a black widow nasty.

Some of my highlights:

During my sophmore year (when I was still on the JV team), I finished 32nd in the state in the statewide high school singles tournament.

That same year, during the baker game tournaments, the team i was on finished 2nd in the state.

High game of 276

And I got a couple dozen patches from a league I bowled on too.

smdsig.jpg
Sub: RE Audio SRi 10"

1.0 Cubic Foot Box Ported @ 35hz

Mids/highs: Crescendo CZ series 6.5" components (fronts only)

Amps: MA Audio M589i for the sub

RE Audio XT800.4v3 for the mids+highs

Pioneer DEH-p8300UB head unit

:noob:

Posted

I used to bowl competitively back in high school, I was the captain of the varsity team my senior year. Now I just do it for fun. Average about 185-190. Currently I use a Hammer black widow, black widow venom, and a black widow nasty.

Some of my highlights:

During my sophmore year (when I was still on the JV team), I finished 32nd in the state in the statewide high school singles tournament.

That same year, during the baker game tournaments, the team i was on finished 2nd in the state.

High game of 276

And I got a couple dozen patches from a league I bowled on too.

you like the black widows??

Posted

I used to bowl competitively back in high school, I was the captain of the varsity team my senior year. Now I just do it for fun. Average about 185-190. Currently I use a Hammer black widow, black widow venom, and a black widow nasty.

Some of my highlights:

During my sophmore year (when I was still on the JV team), I finished 32nd in the state in the statewide high school singles tournament.

That same year, during the baker game tournaments, the team i was on finished 2nd in the state.

High game of 276

And I got a couple dozen patches from a league I bowled on too.

you like the black widows??

Yeah, they work really well for me

smdsig.jpg
Sub: RE Audio SRi 10"

1.0 Cubic Foot Box Ported @ 35hz

Mids/highs: Crescendo CZ series 6.5" components (fronts only)

Amps: MA Audio M589i for the sub

RE Audio XT800.4v3 for the mids+highs

Pioneer DEH-p8300UB head unit

:noob:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2108 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...