A Suburban A Warhorse and a Pair of SMDeez

• 4 weeks later...

With the ups come the downs. Today was a bad day for me. I left work early because of a migraine. My girls are at home for the summer and I felt bad having them cooped up all day. I decided to take them out to the movies. This is what I came back to.

DSC04889.jpg

:(

A-holes jacked my POS Alpine Sat/Nav

DSC04891.jpg

They made a mess of the dash face trim

DSC04892.jpg

Fhawking amateurs left the Sat/Nav antenna and made a mess of the headrest monitor wiring. Luckily they left the factory radio connector intact. Idiots acting like if the knew what they were doing.

DSC04895.jpg

They also took the headrest monitors. :(

DSC04888.jpg

Jerks also poked some holes in the drivers seat. :\

DSC04890.jpg

This was probably the most heart breaking.

DSC04887.jpg

This hurt my girls more than anything because they were the ones asking to me to take them in the suburban. The radio is hardly up when they ride with me, they just like riding in it since they always see me working on it. I tried cheering them up by not getting all bent out of shape about it and making a scene. My words are a little lacking right now. I did show them this to let my girls know, and to all my friend here, that everything is gonna be all right.

DSC04897.jpg

:)

Shitty news man and I'm really sorry that it happened to you and affected the family as well. But HUGE props to you for staying positive about it. Karma comes back 10-fold and those pricks will get what they deserve. You and your girls keep your chins up :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Shitty news man and I'm really sorry that it happened to you and affected the family as well. But HUGE props to you for staying positive about it. Karma comes back 10-fold and those pricks will get what they deserve. You and your girls keep your chins up :good:

Thanks, I appreciate that. This will be good to show my girls we all stick together and support each other. Thanks.

That's what we're here for man. Anything that I can help you out with, just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

That's what we're here for man. Anything that I can help you out with, just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

The words of support is all a family needs. A little work and everything else is replaced. Just a little bummed it has to happen this way. Thanks.

I hate that "violated" feeling. You want to punch whoever is responsible over and over indefinitely but you can't.

I hope that fucker ends up in jail and someone spreads a rumor he's in for touchin kids. Hope something good comes of this for you, bro.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

That truly pisses me off and my heart goes out to you! I've had that before and it sux, as I'm sure alot of us has had. Props to you for thinking of your girls and cheering them up. My daughters ask me everyday when I'm gonna get the "boom boom" back in the car. They know how much I love my work and take pride in my installs. My support is with you. If I was closer I'd be happy to help you get her back together! Keep your head up, and I agree with Haters, Karma is a bitch, and I really really believe in it!

dam man sorry about what happened. but man your work is awesome. Hopefully i will get to see this at a show one day in Houston or something.

99 Gmc sierra extended cab

front speakers: DB drive 6.5

back speakers: DB drive 6.5

amp: none right not

subs: none right now

Future

waiting to get my 2 skar vvw 8s installed

Archived