A Suburban A Warhorse and a Pair of SMDeez

just read entire thread and its a awesome build ..then i see the few last pages and got sick to my stomach and angry ..damn thieves and jealous people out there..hope they get what they deserve

2007 Ford Ranger

(ALL YET TO BE INSTALLED - DUE TO WORK SCHEDULES)

K&N Performance Air Intake

Massive Audio D2400 Mono Amplifier

2 Custom Built 8" Subwoofers in Ported Enclosure

Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In Dash Double Din DVD Player (Video Bypassed)

4 - Pioneer TS-A6886R 6" X 8"

2 - SMD Heavy Duty Single ANL Fuse Blocks

2- Stinger SPP1200 Dry Cell Batteries

JL AUDIO Interconnects

2/0 Gauge Big 3

ILL Customz 8 Spot Flat Lug Style Bolt Down Terminals

ILL Customz 1/0 to 4 Gauge Power / Ground Reducers

Factory Alternator

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2002 Cheverlot Monte Carlo SS - (Deceased)

2 - Rockford Fosgate Power 1501BD
1 - Rockford Fosgate Power 851x
Rockford Fosgate Power 6 1/2 Components
Rockford Fosgate Power 3 way 6x9
2 - JL Audio W7 13.5" Subwoofers (Sealed)
Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In - Dash DVD Player
Pioneer AVIC - U250 - Add-on GPS Navigation System
Audio Control 6XS 4 Way Crossover / Line Driver
Ohio Generator 200 Amp Alternator
3 - Stinger SPP1200 Batteries
1 - Optima D34/78 Battery

check local pawn shops and even craiglist of surrounding areas.. my moms house got broken into and we found the exact iems on craigslist. we contacted with "intention of buying" and we took the cops with us to the location where they wanted to meet. we got all the stuff back and they went to jail. hope you get as lucky!

Pioneer DEH-9400

Kicker door Speakers

Rockford R400.4

Skar 1500.1

2 DC lvl 2 15s

I'm REALLY happy to hear that the SMDs and warhorse are OK. So when can I buy you some window tint? :P

Ha, ha. The tint is already dark enough. I have a hard time driving it at night already. I feel like such an old man. :P

Good vid and sound´s so brut, that you can need a vew square yards of deadner.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. it's gonna take a little more than just deadner to fix those rattles though. :D

check local pawn shops and even craiglist of surrounding areas.. my moms house got broken into and we found the exact iems on craigslist. we contacted with "intention of buying" and we took the cops with us to the location where they wanted to meet. we got all the stuff back and they went to jail. hope you get as lucky!

I'll be taking a peek every so often on craigslist just in case. Glad to hear you had some luck with it and were able to make the scumbags pay. Right on.

Had my system stole once before, now I have a 520.4 clifford and a 12 gauge next to my bed

I'll be definatily be looking into an alarm. Not sure if the 121 gauge is suttle enough for a movie theater though. :P

im glad to hear the subs and bass amp where not stolen.

Me too. The theives were classy enough to leave the things they didn't take unmolested. :P

Damn :sorry:

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

This always makes me feel ill to hear about shit bags wrecking and stealing other people stuff. Hopefully they left finger prints somewhere or the cops pull them over and find your stuff.

Word. I had the police show up at my house to give me the stock radio stolen out of my Honda Civic a way long time ago, they pulled the fucker over and he had coke on him too :P

I'm gonna hate

Archived