Post your battle wounds!

Cracked tibia, broken nevicular bone, 3 torn foot ligements, broken carpal bone, broken radius and ulnur, dislocated elbow, dislocated shoulder more times then i can count, torn labrum and rotator cuff, dislocated knee and torn MCL, reconstructed shoulder and broke little toe 3 times, ligament and nerves removed from right foot, broken tailbone. That about covers it!

What are you a stunt double!?

3 broken ankles. Torn labrum. 2 broken wrist. All within a 4 year span

I don't even know what the hell a labrum is!

Lol it's part of your shoulder. Almost tore my rotator cuff. Thank god I didn't. Had to have surgery tho. Never the same haha

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Hard to get a pic of my knee lol

http://s803.photobucket.com/albums/yy312/corey0928/?action=view&current=IMG_20120418_161902.jpg

Slipped on wet grass and went right into a piece of slate in the ground.

I've cut my forehead open and fingers a few times broken both pinky fingers a week away from each other lol

Lol it's part of your shoulder. Almost tore my rotator cuff. Thank god I didn't. Had to have surgery tho. Never the same haha

I love how most of these injuries can be construed as masturbation injuries...

I BIt my lip and my tongue at the same time :peepwall:. Oh wait and this one time I was riding on one of those monster trucks for kids, I was like 14 lol and that bish tipped back, the battery flew out the hood I moved my head as fast possible but it fell right on my ear split that ish in too. Whole lot of broken bones just from being a murphy but nothing really bloody other than the time I swallowed a push pin and had to have it surgically removed because it was poking at my lung.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

They probably are masturbation injuries :rofl:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I BIt my lip and my tongue at the same time :peepwall:. Oh wait and this one time I was riding on one of those monster trucks for kids, I was like 14 lol and that bish tipped back, the battery flew out the hood I moved my head as fast possible but it fell right on my ear split that ish in too. Whole lot of broken bones just from being a murphy but nothing really bloody other than the time I swallowed a push pin and had to have it surgically removed because it was poking at my lung.

Oh wow... That makes me scared cuz I'll hold butt connectors in my mouth all the time.

They probably are masturbation injuries :rofl:

3 broken ankles

broken ankles

ankles..

masturbation you say?

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Archived