Jump to content

2004 GTO... bagged on CCW's... ever evolving...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Why is "stanced" in the thread title?

I agree, and I don't believe that stanced and American muscle mix well. This is JUST my opinion though. I love that car, don't get me wrong, but there's a place for doing certain things. Stancing and fender stretching belong on European and Japanese cars. Aggressive wheels and tries belong on a American V-8 car. My friend has same bodystyle GTO and he's running a 19" spoked wheel.

They were similar to this and looked appropriate on the car:

VMR_Wheels_Pontiac_GTO_Red_VB3_19_Hyper-

I realize this is your baby, and if you think 17" wheels look good, have at it. I just think you've taken an aggressive car and somewhat neutered it.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

I agree with you guys about the wheels and stance. Although its growing on me. But I'm looking for a gto for myself and there's no way I would do anything like this. Lower a tad maybe. But mine will probably be on 18's or 19's if I can find the color and options I'm looking for in one. This car actually rides pretty smooth for being so low.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Well first carnage...


1011052_10201607819580296_2022372048_n.j


That is my passenger side cat. I drove over the covers on the ground at a gas station and heard a pop as the welds on the rear of the cat broke.


Plan... Delay the audio build a few weeks :'(. Get JBA catless midpipes and JBA shorty headers. I should gain an inch or so of clearance with this exhaust set up. Then proceed to do the stereo build. I may still have it all done for Import Alliance's summer meet.

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz


Check Out my build log


Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny


Posted

Well looks like it time to get rid of the cats then. I would just do from the heads back though. Just to .make sure nothing else is broke.

that's the plan. I'm hoping everything works out. I found some shorties and catless mids for a good price on craigslist. If that goes through it should be deafeningly loud which makes me happy. Then back to the stereo. I am strongly considering selling the Crescendo and getting 4 Audiopipe APSM 1500s for the sub stage.

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz


Check Out my build log


Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny


Posted

That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard ask Kenneth about all his problems wiring up for of those in his blazer your trunk would be way worst.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 540 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...