Jump to content

2004 GTO... bagged on CCW's... ever evolving...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I dont think my spoiler has cracked yet also if you do sub up remember that the box can only be about 15 or 16 inches tall or else the sub will rub. Im just basing this off since my box is about 17 or 18 inches tall and it has no space on top. And depth if you put the amps on the box you are probably limited to about 15 inches also.

Posted

I dont think my spoiler has cracked yet also if you do sub up remember that the box can only be about 15 or 16 inches tall or else the sub will rub. Im just basing this off since my box is about 17 or 18 inches tall and it has no space on top. And depth if you put the amps on the box you are probably limited to about 15 inches also.

Good to hear about the spoiler. I think my sub up port up configurations caused it mainly. I have considered all of that. I will take a bit of experimenting with trying to get it the loudest.

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz


Check Out my build log


Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny


Posted

after chillin' with snoopdan, brandon15zzz, and ktraughb a little bit I went home and did some work. RCA's are now run, my old bass rca's switched to rear channels, crescendo bass knob wire is also run now. My trunk actually looks like I'm slightly up to something now lol.

7277614970_672302d240_z.jpg

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz


Check Out my build log


Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny


Posted

Looks loud bruh.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Posted

In for updates. Nice car :good:

The re calculator isnt the most accurate though.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...