The Rodeo: 4 Zv4 15s: 6th Order: 4 SAZ 3500s: Small Updates pg 39

It's looking great! And 59 Cubes?! Geez...

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

excited for this rebuild!

and how'd you tack up the woven fiberglass on the walls?

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

It's looking great! And 59 Cubes?! Geez...

hahah....yeah, my goal was 40 cubes...so i built it as big as I could while still maintinaing room for all my amps, batts, and a comfortable seating position.

Then I ended up with that lol had a bit more space than i originally estimated

This is awesome so far, tuned in :D

Thanks! I can't wait to get this playing

excited for this rebuild!

and how'd you tack up the woven fiberglass on the walls?

I just used a bit of your basic spray glue. 3M 45 general purpose or something like that. It worked really well even holding the roof pieces up until the glass dried. THere was one failure where the glass fell off the roof after filled it with resin but that was my bad, I kinda pulled it down being dumb haha

Team NorthWestSPL

Badass bro!! 60 cubes??? That's huge airspace lol. My shell ended up displacing about 36. I can't wait to see the product of this build, going to be badass bro!!

And I know the "why am I doing this feeling". When we built my truck I got that feeling a lot. But the first time we fired it up made all the hard work worth it!

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Badass bro!! 60 cubes??? That's huge airspace lol. My shell ended up displacing about 36. I can't wait to see the product of this build, going to be badass bro!!

And I know the "why am I doing this feeling". When we built my truck I got that feeling a lot. But the first time we fired it up made all the hard work worth it!

Hahah hell yeah bro huge airspace FTW! To be honest the 60 cubes scares me a bit. It throws off some of the port tunings and port areas ratios I was planning on using. But, the possibility of added efficiency is cool too. I figure, it will either be really loud, or a complete flop haha.

If my truck fires up half as good as your rebuild the first time around I'll be stoked... damn wind tunnel blowing my shirt around 5 feet away from the window lol

Team NorthWestSPL

^Thanks man!

I got a lot done this weekend, i'll try to put pics up tonight or tomorrow when I dont have as busy of a day at work.

But, I pretty much finished all of the rewiring (which was everything except for the main power wire runs for my charging system).

Amps installed, and rear baffle for the 6th completed.

I'll be attaching the baffle to the shell tonight and depending on how things go, I might hear some bass!

Team NorthWestSPL

Archived