Sonic Electronix

How many times have you been pulled over for loud music and how much was it??

never pulled over for it, but had a complaint even though it wasnt me both times. Because i was hooking up a system and no subwoofers were installed both times. It was other people driving by. Them assholes, plus i always turn it down when i see cops.

my dad had an insane setup when he was like 56-59ish 9hes now 63 will be 64 in july and would turn it up everytime he saw a cop and laugh when the cop would start looking around for the "young kid"

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

been pulled over once for loud music. ironically it was when i didnt even have a head unit in the car. i told the officer i didnt have a working stereo, showed him the empty hole in the dash where the cd player was supposed to be, he said "i heard loud music, this was the first vehicle i saw, tell it to the judge". so i went to court, told the judge what the officer said, the officer told the judge that i had a really expensive looking radio in the car.

$175 fine, and i told the cop "fuck you, you sorry ass lying piece of shit" on the way out of the court room loud enough for everyone in there to hear it. once i got my system playing, i woke him up every night at 2am for about a month.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Never got a ticket for bass, or ever, even with a broken speed-o-meter

I don't think Florida, especially Ocoee Cops, gives a shit about Bass. One of the sheriffs even has a son with 2 15's, and tinted lights. Hell, even one of my friend's with an all JL system came to my High School at 7 am to randomly disturb the high school and turn all heads, and the cops did nothing.

Though I did get one neighbor complaint from tuning my amp by ear during the day( sucks having stock headunit that time). I usually turn it down in neighborhoods, around small children, dogs, medical centers, old people, and shopping centers.

Can't get a ticket for loud music in FL, yet...

I'm gonna hate

I haven't been pulled over for anything (knock on wood) in over 10 years but I use to get pulled over at least 2-3 times a week for music. Peoria, AZ cops started to know me a little too well. I had an eq in the truck and every time I would get stopped I would just turn the sub level all the way down to where they wouldn't even play. Cops would tell me they stopped me for loud bass and I would just ask what bass? They would make me turn it up and low and behold, no bass! I usually got some bs fix-it ticket for pissing them off but always got them thrown out. Now that I'm living in a small town again I don't play it around here because I don't want to worry about it get stolen but as soon as I'm out of town I turn it up.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

I like az ecause down in aj the roads are all wide so it doesnt affect people as much with moderate volume.

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

Never got a ticket for bass, or ever, even with a broken speed-o-meter

I don't think Florida, especially Ocoee Cops, gives a shit about Bass. One of the sheriffs even has a son with 2 15's, and tinted lights. Hell, even one of my friend's with an all JL system came to my High School at 7 am to randomly disturb the high school and turn all heads, and the cops did nothing.

Though I did get one neighbor complaint from tuning my amp by ear during the day( sucks having stock headunit that time). I usually turn it down in neighborhoods, around small children, dogs, medical centers, old people, and shopping centers.

Can't get a ticket for loud music in FL, yet...

Certain counties have a 10pm ordanance for residential areas >_< Just happen to live in one of them.

never for music, avoid cops like woman with aids..

speeding tho twice, 149 in a 70..and then 73 in a 60..

then wreckless driving..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Archived