Fail game for the fail of the year

wouldn't expect someone as fail as you to know what a good game is.

lmao so i looked up this path of exile... looks like blizzard trained some monkeys to make it in their spare time.

haha D2 key word we arent living in the D2 generation anymore d3 has already came out and this path of exiles wont surpass it. who cares it will pass up a game released in the 90s? i surely dont. and my information? common sence and eyes thats how. dosnt take alot to watch a video on YT and come to the conclusion that is looks outdated

Well if your not going to back yourself up then don't bring something to the table. GGG is a completely independant company from New Zealand, Blizzard has nothing to do with them.

haha im not going to argue with someone who cant make a valid point. iv made mine and yet you still bring up non related things. I dont care who GGG is or what they are about. you brought up this path of exile game i critiqued it and you still try to argue a non issue. sorry.

lmao so i looked up this path of exile... looks like blizzard trained some monkeys to make it in their spare time.

haha D2 key word we arent living in the D2 generation anymore d3 has already came out and this path of exiles wont surpass it. who cares it will pass up a game released in the 90s? i surely dont. and my information? common sence and eyes thats how. dosnt take alot to watch a video on YT and come to the conclusion that is looks outdated

Well if your not going to back yourself up then don't bring something to the table. GGG is a completely independant company from New Zealand, Blizzard has nothing to do with them.

I dont play WoW... but just from a genral view point... They come out with expansions to keep people intresed, sure they loose some players but they gain others. And as far as other games coming out that will "beat" WoW.... The damn game was launched back in 2004 what do you exactly expect them to do with an 8 year old game.

The game was fine before they started doing the expansion packs. Before those where even used they would add new content all the time, then they realized they could just release new conent in the form of an expansion pack. Thus the greed started from that point on. I don't have anything against any of these games, just the fact that Blizzard is money and power hungry and is more worried about their money than they are about the quality of there game. I have played every single game they have ever made, and from my own views as well as collections from those that I know that have played every game they made. The quality started to go down when WoTLK was released.

thats about the only thing i agree with you on.

wotlk was just like, HAHA TOC 25M HARD MODE? SUCK IT BITCHHHHH. reused content bitchhhhhhh, were blizzard, we own you.

then ICC was released and everyone and their dad could farm the shit out of it.

if blizzard was about money, they would release actual good shit for micro transactions.

blizzard isnt crying for money yet, and i doubt they ever will get desperate.

they have something like 9 million current subs.. they could easily break the game and rake in money.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

I know what a good game is, and blizzard stopped making good games when they made Wrath of The Lich King for wow. Everything went downhill from there. They just want money. Take a look in the game Path of Exile, an amazing game that Blizzard will definitely need to worry about as a competitor for D3. Along with that, if they don't have Matt Eulmen on the soundtrack for D3, I highly doubt the game will sound good. Main thing is, Diablo 2 was AN AMAZING game, and was a huge success and that is something hard to follow in a sequel. Back in the original days of Blizzard, it was all about making quality and make sure the game works. Now it is just release a release, make money and put things out as fast as possible. Nothing on D3, just the creators.

The fact that wrath of the lich king is an xpac proves the point sani made in your failed attempt.

EDIT: World of warcraft is the most successful game produced that still has millions playing 7 years after release.

Once i tire of MoP i'll give D3 a go around to see how much i like it.

The fact that WOTLK was an Expansion pack does nothing to do to back up his claims. Yes it was the most successful game to come out ever, but it is slowly dieing. I know hordes of local friends who have quit the game. Guild Wars 2 is coming out soon along with a few other games that can easily do some good damage to Blizzards games. There would be more people still playing WoW if they didn't have so many expansion packs. You can ask any original WoW player from the Pre-BC days and I can garantee most will agree that those where the best days of wow. Then you actually had to go do stuff. You need to work for what you wanted, now it's all handed to you on a silver platter. What the fun in that? And for D3, you can buy any item in game with real life money. That takes the fun out of the game when it makes it that easy to become good.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

its the same god damn shit every year with people like you, its un fucking real.

GAMES DYING HAHAHAH OMG FREAK OUT.

or

OH SHIT, D3 GOING TO BE THE NEXT WOWKILLERRRRRRRRR.

WoW = waiting on warhammer

LoL (league of legends) going to kill wow!

just seriously shut up.

there is NO other game on the scale of WoW and it will take any other game YEARS to begin to catch up to what WoW is.

with all the xpacs theres always the "pre-bc" aka vanilla babies, saying how great the game was back then.. LOL the game was fucking garbage.

you spent several MONTHS getting to 60, then you had so much shit to do before you even got anywhere near good.

there were so many bugs, broken things and so much bullshit.

BC is where blizzard actually took off, and was an amazing xpac, everyone will agree. (except farming illidan for 9 months)

i started playing a week after BC was released. i refused to play shitty vanilla for the sole reason it took about 5 months to hit 60, then another 4 months to get T2-beginning T3 content.

i bet all those babies that say current content is "easy" doesnt have an ilvl past LFR.

TL;DR? go to the WoW forums in general and see all the babies crying about the new xpac and how blizz is bad and qq this and qq that. happens every year. people HATE change on WoW. read every post to understand.

Well if you like an easy game then, have fun playing a game you can sit there for a month and be one of the best on the server really easily. Me, I prefer a game where theres a bit of a challage. D3 just came out, and it has already been beaten within hours. Every time a WoW expansion comes out, it is within hours that all the new content is already being attempted and defeated. If that's the type of game you like, well then lets just agree to disagree. I do agree with BC making wow a bit better, I still think Vanilla was the best, but WoTLK took it downhill from there.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I know what a good game is, and blizzard stopped making good games when they made Wrath of The Lich King for wow. Everything went downhill from there. They just want money. Take a look in the game Path of Exile, an amazing game that Blizzard will definitely need to worry about as a competitor for D3. Along with that, if they don't have Matt Eulmen on the soundtrack for D3, I highly doubt the game will sound good. Main thing is, Diablo 2 was AN AMAZING game, and was a huge success and that is something hard to follow in a sequel. Back in the original days of Blizzard, it was all about making quality and make sure the game works. Now it is just release a release, make money and put things out as fast as possible. Nothing on D3, just the creators.

The fact that wrath of the lich king is an xpac proves the point sani made in your failed attempt.

EDIT: World of warcraft is the most successful game produced that still has millions playing 7 years after release.

The fact that WOTLK was an Expansion pack does nothing to do to back up his claims. Yes it was the most successful game to come out ever, but it is slowly dieing. I know hordes of local friends who have quit the game. Guild Wars 2 is coming out soon along with a few other games that can easily do some good damage to Blizzards games. There would be more people still playing WoW if they didn't have so many expansion packs. You can ask any original WoW player from the Pre-BC days and I can garantee most will agree that those where the best days of wow. Then you actually had to go do stuff. You need to work for what you wanted, now it's all handed to you on a silver platter. What the fun in that? And for D3, you can buy any item in game with real life money. That takes the fun out of the game when it makes it that easy to become good.

its the same god damn shit every year with people like you, its un fucking real.

or

just seriously shut up.

there is NO other game on the scale of WoW and it will take any other game YEARS to begin to catch up to what WoW is.

with all the xpacs theres always the "pre-bc" aka vanilla babies, saying how great the game was back then.. LOL the game was fucking garbage.

you spent several MONTHS getting to 60, then you had so much shit to do before you even got anywhere near good.

BC is where blizzard actually took off, and was an amazing xpac, everyone will agree. (except farming illidan for 9 months)

i started playing a week after BC was released. i refused to play shitty vanilla for the sole reason it took about 5 months to hit 60, then another 4 months to get T2-beginning T3 content.

i bet all those babies that say current content is "easy" doesnt have an ilvl past LFR.

TL;DR? go to the WoW forums in general and see all the babies crying about the new xpac and how blizz is bad and qq this and qq that. happens every year. people HATE change on WoW. read every post to understand.

Well if you like an easy game then, have fun playing a game you can sit there for a month and be one of the best on the server really easily. Me, I prefer a game where theres a bit of a challage. D3 just came out, and it has already been beaten within hours. Every time a WoW expansion comes out, it is within hours that all the new content is already being attempted and defeated. If that's the type of game you like, well then lets just agree to disagree. I do agree with BC making wow a bit better, I still think Vanilla was the best, but WoTLK took it downhill from there.

i want to fucking hit you.

im on mal'ganis horde.. i know you have no idea what im talking about since you didnt even know about the activision merge with blizzard.. but..

the new content being defeated within hours is from THE TOP 10 GUILDS IN THE WORLD. they do it for a LIVING. they are all sponsored, and do nothing but play WoW. literally.

if i was one of the top players on my server, i wouldnt be on this forum because it doesnt improve my DPS.

for TBC i used to run with V A N Q U I S H (now vodka) to clear sunwell, i was second string warlock (benched until the main lock got geared).

and let me tell you.. if i wasnt playing the game for more than 12 hours a day and practicing my rotation, you were not getting into that raid.

the game is easy as shit if you let it be. but if you tried pugging a hardmode dragon soul without the buff.. HAHAHAHAHAHAH, fuckin wipe city for weeks.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

or

just seriously shut up.

i want to fucking hit you.

im on mal'ganis horde.. i know you have no idea what im talking about since you didnt even know about the activision merge with blizzard.. but..

the new content being defeated within hours is from THE TOP 10 GUILDS IN THE WORLD. they do it for a LIVING. they are all sponsored, and do nothing but play WoW. literally.

if i was one of the top players on my server, i wouldnt be on this forum because it doesnt improve my DPS.

for TBC i used to run with V A N Q U I S H (now vodka) to clear sunwell, i was second string warlock (benched until the main lock got geared).

and let me tell you.. if i wasnt playing the game for more than 12 hours a day and practicing my rotation, you were not getting into that raid.

the game is easy as shit if you let it be. but if you tried pugging a hardmode dragon soul without the buff.. HAHAHAHAHAHAH, fuckin wipe city for weeks.

i think thats wraps on that!

I dont play WoW... but just from a genral view point... They come out with expansions to keep people intresed, sure they loose some players but they gain others. And as far as other games coming out that will "beat" WoW.... The damn game was launched back in 2004 what do you exactly expect them to do with an 8 year old game.

The game was fine before they started doing the expansion packs. Before those where even used they would add new content all the time, then they realized they could just release new conent in the form of an expansion pack. Thus the greed started from that point on. I don't have anything against any of these games, just the fact that Blizzard is money and power hungry and is more worried about their money than they are about the quality of there game. I have played every single game they have ever made, and from my own views as well as collections from those that I know that have played every game they made. The quality started to go down when WoTLK was released.

thats about the only thing i agree with you on.

wotlk was just like, HAHA TOC 25M HARD MODE? SUCK IT BITCHHHHH. reused content bitchhhhhhh, were blizzard, we own you.

then ICC was released and everyone and their dad could farm the shit out of it.

if blizzard was about money, they would release actual good shit for micro transactions.

blizzard isnt crying for money yet, and i doubt they ever will get desperate.

they have something like 9 million current subs.. they could easily break the game and rake in money.

Exactly! And as you said microtransactions, You can buy anything in D3 with real money, so there that is. and you can buy a whole shit ton of stuff for wow with real money. They will never get desperate for money, do you even know how much money they realed in just from court cases? They sued some bitch a few years ago for 91mil alone.

Edit: For your second post, I don't know why I said defeated, but I did. I meant to say the with wow, once stuff is put out, it doesn't take long at all for people to get to the new endgame material. ANd it only takes a few short weeks for the majority to have either completed or come damn near close to completing the new content. When i was playing WOTLK, instances where amazing easy, and OFC you can never get a pug to clear anything, someone always fucks it up.

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

haha im not going to argue with someone who cant make a valid point. iv made mine and yet you still bring up non related things. I dont care who GGG is or what they are about. you brought up this path of exile game i critiqued it and you still try to argue a non issue. sorry.

Dude are you serious? I can't make a valid point? You say you made a valid point but your the one who comes in with a claim and no evidience to back it up? And you are you seriously retarded? GGG is the creator and publisher of Path of Exile.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

lol went from d3 to wow. i personally couldn't get into wow it bored me to death got a few lvl 23s or so and stopped playing i enjoyed d2 and probably will d3... i played daoc for awhile enjoyed that a lot more than wow too bad war hammer flopped and knights of the republic..

lol went from d3 to wow. i personally couldn't get into wow it bored me to death got a few lvl 23s or so and stopped playing i enjoyed d2 and probably will d3... i played daoc for awhile enjoyed that a lot more than wow too bad war hammer flopped and knights of the republic..

That it did, I tried to keep something D3 related in all of my responses though :P

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Dude are you serious? I can't make a valid point? You say you made a valid point but your the one who comes in with a claim and no evidience to back it up? And you are you seriously retarded? GGG is the creator and publisher of Path of Exile.

haha exactly who cares about that game you tried to compare it to D3 which is impossible cuz it was made by a bunch of zoo monkeys, iv seen better graphics come out of a high school computer class so dont sit there and say you tried to make a point, i said it looked like crap you said it passed D2! which is older than hell in the technical aspect then you threw some bull shit out about GGG which was irrelevant. nuff said.

Archived